HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing is build quality of the M8

i5 4670k @ 4.1 GHz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 | Asus Z87-A | 2x8 GB Corsair LP @ 1600 Mhz | Asus GTX 780 DCUII | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

My favourite feature of HTC One M8 is the awesome design.

Yes, please! Dat gorgeous build quality  :wub:

My favourite thing about HTC One M8 is its metal unibody design, which can not be mached by any other phone at the moment.

Best part about the HTC One (M8) has to be the amazing front facing speakers and the battery life for a 2600mha battery

Looks like a solid phone. Love the overall aesthetic of it front facing speakers and the microSD. 

Wishing I got the HTC last year and not the S4  

while (true) {

live();

}

My favorite feature by far is the build quality, sure there are other fast phones out there but what always pulls me back to HTC is the build quality! I don't want a cheap plastic phone damn it!

It would be really nice to get the M8 to change my old Samsung Galaxy S Advance  :)

I love its build quality, and of course its hardware.

I love the lovely shape of the phone.

Good luck all! Hope there are 2 winners!

Great video as always, my favourite thing about the m8is probably the build quality. Can't stand these cheap feeling phones.

'Dat build quality though!

Thanks Linus!

i5 3570K,Swiftech H220, Fractal Design Define R2 XL, Windforce GTX 760, 1tb Hitachi, 3tb Seagate, 120gb Samsung 840 EVO, XSTAR DP2710, Asus P8Z77 LX, 12gb Corsair Veangance, AX760

for me the best feature of the m8 is the addition of the micro sd card slot, because I would be able to carry a lot of music and movies with me

My favourite thing about the HTC One is that it's the best looking and probably the best designed smartphone on the market.

My favourite thing about it has got ot be the battery life. Currently I have a Samsung Galaxy Gio, which does not last me through the day. Nice video, Linus!

I like the build quality and design of the m8

That B-roll shot of the M8's glass edge to the top aluminum was too sexy. Those are some fine looking cuts! The build quality is looks freaking awesome.

Lol jokes, I think the best thing about the m8 is how developer friendly it is. HTC left us a nice bit of holes to get radio security off and some decent kernel source to work with

Love the aluminium body on the HTC One M8. The front facing speakers are great too.  :)

Solid Phone, but the best thing is HTC listeners. They fixed the Proximity sensor on the receiver, improved a music app so much and make an awesome compromise by removing those horrible buttons that cursed the M7.

I know I shouldn't leave my first-ever comment on Linus' forum on a giveaway thread, but after having re-discovered Linus with his own channel like a week ago, it's the first incentive to have encouraged me to join the forum and give a little bit more than a temporary visit with my dusty Steam account. I don't really know how I missed Linus doing his own reviews on a standalone channel all these years, only having remembered him from an occasional NCIX video. I really like the "new" Linus with a separate channel and the kind of freedom that isn't achieved through being an employee. Hoorah to Linus! :)

what i like so much about the design is the 90% metal construction and the brushed metal on the skin. +1 for HTC. they really struck me with this phone.

Oh.. how big it is..how hard it is ..how .. yeah, I want that phone so much .. 

Obviously not a lytro but seeing other manufacturers starting to implement similar features is exciting to see what's coming!