HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The HTC one m8 is the best looking phone on the market and has the best audio and an amazing screen the best phone ever it is cool and i hope i get one from the give away that would be so cool yeah i hope i will i will be one of the guys to win and good luck to all f you guys and linus keep up the great work we will support you to the end good luck guys and good night  :)

My favorite thing is obviously the speakers!

Looks like a great phone.

So What's my favorite thing about it? Well, my favorite thing is that ALL of it is better than my SCH-I510 (Droid CHARGE)

But in all honesty, I like the strong processor and multi-task abilities, because I'm a popular guy (I wish) and I'll usually be having 10 different girls messaging me on Facebook, however, it interferes with my candy crushing, so I have to exit out of Crush to reply on my CHARGE ;c

My favorite would be the amazing build quality, better than the rest of the android phones. Oh and the front facing speakers are really great as well.

HTC One(M8) Would be a nice upgrade from the faithful Motorola Droid X that is still barely running.

favorite thing about the m8 is the battery! gimme the phone

I hope enough people click that link. Anyways, Im a really big fan of the gestures used to made it easier for the phone user. i feel like the more gestures that are on a phone will make it easier on the user.

dual camera lenses and the front speakers. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

My favorite thing about the new htc one has to be the metal construction. I love the feel of a solid phone in my hands that can make it through the inevitable wear and tear of my daily life.

the phone has the best looking ID

i5 3570k @4.0ghz, EVGA SC GTX 760, G-Skill Ares 2400mhz 8GB, MSI Z77A- G45, Antec GX-700, EVGA Supernova G2 750W, 2x 1TB WD blue & 128GB Samsung EVO 840,

My favorite thing about the phone is the front facing speakers that many other phones don't have. The only competition is the Xperia Z2.

My favourite thing about the new phone is the awesome build quality and especially the new headphone jack placement as the one one my HTC ONE Mini is my only gripe about the phone. Anyway keep up the great videos and I hope that I win a phone!!

Free phones are sweet!
This thing looks awesome, especially after watching the review!

The clean premium look is something i realy like abouth it. But the battery life on such powerfull hardware mark a big point too.

Free HTC one, nice.

My favourite thing is the metal construction.

The thing that makes me love this phone, besides the AMAZING build quality, is Sense 6 in general. They really hit a sweetspot between simplicity and design. Seeing HTC rise above the competitors like this really makes me hopefull about their next projects!

I love the fact that the m8 is 90% metal, winning this phone would be so awsome.

I would LOVE to replace my iPod and Tracfone setup with this thing :D
This phone most likely kicks the crap out of the iPod 5

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

Wow can't believe they're giving out two htc ones!

Hope I can win one

The thing  I think is  coolest in the HTC sense 6.0 which looks really cool

The thing i loved about this phone its the simple fact that isn't my xperia tipo :C

almost as good as my old HTC Hero - bring back the trackball!

What i love about this phone is of course the build quality, it seems to be a solid desgin. (: