The Walt Disney Company and EA Announce Multi-Year Star Wars Games Agreement

Why is everyone bothered about battlefront 3? Sims: Ewok edition - Thats what I want to play ;)

While this sounds bad, Battlefront 3 with Frostbite sounds epic. I look forward with very cautious optimism.

Preeeetty much this.

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

No. Why EA? Guess EA is trying to get good selling series and try to make a profit from creating this agreement.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

The future is dark. I'm just going to stop buying from EA; I want to kill Origin and end their ability to ruin beautiful worlds.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I personally have liked a good number of games EA has had their hands on (Dead Space, Crysis come to mind off hand) and would do anything to get my hands on a Battlefront 3. For serious. Battlefront 1 and 2 made up a good portion of my life. I can't say how many countless hours of galactic conquest I played. 

I don't understand why people are going crazy about this whole thing. People seem to forget that EA have very awesome developers like DICE, Visceral, and BioWare. DICE and Visceral will be using the Frostbite 3 engine for the upcoming Star Wars games.

DICE might work on Battlefront 3, Visceral might work on 1313.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/06/ea-disney-star-wars-games/

............................................________ 
....................................,.-'"...................``~., 
.............................,.-"..................................."-., 
.........................,/...............................................":, 
.....................,?......................................................, 
.................../...........................................................,} 
................./......................................................,:`^`..} 
.............../...................................................,:"........./ 
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ 
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ 
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ 
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} 
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ 
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ 
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" 
............/.`~,......`-...................................../ 
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ 
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, 
.....`=~-,__......`,................................. 
...................`=~-,,.,............................... 
................................`:,,...........................`..............__ 
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` 
........................................_..........._,-%.......` 

desk%20flip.jpg

so want Dice to make Battlefront 3 using frostbite 3.0 that will just be brilliant!

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/404990/lucasfilm-domains-hint-at-several-new-star-wars-projects/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Several new domains have been set up by LucasFilm. Do these hint towards content in the upcoming movies or possible games from EA? Or maybe something else?

Guys why are you so damn sad about this, ok lets talk about the 3 producers, Dice/Visceryl/Bioware. first Dice they are mostly focused on Battlefield from the last 2 years. and they did the multiplayer of Medal of Honor which was average, and they did Mirror's Edge. and so they can do Battlefront 3. then we go to Visceryl they made Dead Space series which was pretty good. then Dante's Inferno which wasnt that good and more, so they had a nice history, then we go to Bioware they made KOTOR which was great and then SWTOR which wasnt that great, they also made the Mass Effect Series, they might even be able to handle Star Wars 1313, this was all said by TotalBiscuit. at an episode of his Content Patch:

Guys why are you so damn sad about this, ok lets talk about the 3 producers, Dice/Visceryl/Bioware. first Dice they are mostly focused on Battlefield from the last 2 years. and they did the multiplayer of Medal of Honor which was average, and they did Mirror's Edge. and so they can do Battlefront 3. then we go to Visceryl they made Dead Space series which was pretty good. then Dante's Inferno which wasnt that good and more, so they had a nice history, then we go to Bioware they made KOTOR which was great and then SWTOR which wasnt that great, they also made the Mass Effect Series, they might even be able to handle Star Wars 1313, this was all said by TotalBiscuit. at an episode of his Content Patch

The problem is not the developer it's the editor.

How ironic Urbandictionary..

qgJcTaz71i.png

"The internet is a series of tubes"