What are 3 tech related items you wish would just come out already?

minimalist

One thing: National Donate the PC Parts tmcclelland455 Wants to tmcclelland455 Foundation.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Note 4 with a 4k screen and a 4500 mah battery and a aluminum body for the phone oh and an octa-core

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

1) Full HD Oculus Rift

2) Battlefront 3

3) An affordable 1440p 27" monitor from a major brand and isn't from some obscure korean brand...( pls...)

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

1.Half-Life 3

2.GTX 880

3.Windows 9

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

* Universal power supply interface for all devices (not computers necessarily).

* USB Power Outlets.

* Two USB B connectores, large and small... not micro, mini, pewney, semi small, weirdo, and sony...

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

1. Occulus Rift

2. Virtuix Omni

3. Razer project Christine (If Razer are actually planning to release it)

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Maxwell

Crystal Cove

120Hz G-Sync 1440P İPS Monitor

1. Oculus Rift Full HD

2.IPS G-sync at or greater than 1440p

3.Maxwell

| Case:  NZXT H440 White| Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark I| CPU: Intel core i7 4770k | Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60  | Graphics Card: EVGA 780ti Classified| SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb and 500gb | HDD: WD Black 2tb| RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb| PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Monitor: LG 34UM95| Keyboard: Logitech G15 | Mouse: Razer Mamba| Audio: HyperX Cloud |

Moto 360 :D it looks so cool!

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

* Universal power supply interface for all devices (not computers necessarily).

* USB Power Outlets.

* Two USB B connectores, large and small... not micro, mini, pewney, semi small, weirdo, and sony...

The actually make USB power outlets, last time I checked.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

1) Affordable 4K

2) Small enough tech that a gaming laptop becomes a viable option at a similar price

3) Better energy storage (7 day phone batteries anyone?)

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

1) Sub $300 1440p monitors

2) 800 series so I can get a 780 a little cheaper

3) Battery life on phones that could last a few days

AMD FX-8350   -   Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD3   -   ADATA XPG 8GB   -   Asus GTX 780   -   Fractal Design Define R4   -   Corsair CS650M

Kingston 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB   -   CM Storm QuickFire Rapid   -   Razer DeathAdder 2013

1. 790

2. Corsair RGB

3. Money printer

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

The actually make USB power outlets, last time I checked.

Show us yours or the ones you use. -_-

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

30" 4k OLED monitor with 15 year lifespan running 90% of the time all day.  ~200+ Hz capability, supporting the open source AMD version of gsync, freesync, where frames can be adjusted on the montor as needed.

It needs to have that dolby vision tech as well, not only producing blacks as deep as the heart of a black hole, but highs as bright as a noonday sun.  The monitor should be able to produce enough high dynamic range to send me into the deepest pits of darkness, and blind me as if I was staring directly into the light of creation.

Not too much to ask of a display.

also

occulus with the same characteristics, just add low persistence to the specs, up the res a bit more, and make the pixels so small and seamless that it is beyond the capability of the human eye, or some mutated human that sees better than we do, to detect anything different from reality, in fact, it should look BETTER than reality.

Not too much to ask.

A 300 Wh battery that can fit into the chasis of a 15" notebook

A 30k $$$ Tesla or competing equivalent with a 300+ mile range per charge

Gigabit + internet

4k streaming netflix and ALL digital services

I want all of these things

And a man cave.

I want a section of my home to be carved out like a bat cave, with a screen that stretches from the corner of the ceiling, to the corner of the floor, 8k resolution, same specs and performance as the monitor listed above.  A sound system that beams audio directly where it needs to be based on your position.

I want this entire setup and all relevant gear to be a part of a half city block sized space ship, a space ship capable of faster than light travel, with an observation deck with  window the size of one of those 7 story imax screens.  I want to be able to take this setup anywhere in the universe.  I want all of these things.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

1: Really cheap 4K and graphics cards capable of running it very effectively

2: Wireless VR headsets and something like a Virtuix Omni in a smaller form factor

3:Fiber for all

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

oh I forgot

bioengineering to grant me the reflexes of a mutated teenager when killing others in games.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...