Recognize the car

Venturi 400 gt

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Venturi 400 gt

:D Yes, you know your cars :) Going to have to get really obscure now

Not as easy as last time, but still way too easy. :D I'm looking for the most obscure of my pictures but I really don't have a lot. :( Maybe after this weekends event. :D

IMG_3065.jpg

guess3.jpg

1991 Jaguar XJ with a blowin tire.....

LinusTechTips Livestream ModTeam

BUILD - i7-3770K @4.7GHz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Dominator Platinum - CM Storm Trooper w/ side window - Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum - Corsair HX1050 - CM Storm Quick Fire TK BLUE - Razer Ourobours - Custom Loop

1991 Jaguar XJ with a blowin tire.....

Nope, but I think you may be right about the tire :D This could be hard so I'll post a clue, the company that made this also made trucks and buses.

rZvfIX8.png

Bonus points if you can guess the series

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

rZvfIX8.png

Bonus points if you can guess the series

Wait..... R30 Skyline?

I think this might a bit too obscure for me mr Puppet. :D

Lol I know I think this one could be up for a while, I'll post clues periodically. The country it's from begins with "C"

Wait..... R30 Skyline?

nope, R30 had stripped lights on the rear. Skyline is right, but only one model and one series looks like that :P

Edit:Forgot for a moment the RS model had the round lights, but its not an R30 RS :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

Damn it's the R31 isn't it? I was trying to decide between the two, I knew I had seen an R30 with those lights, but the top of the boot lid is much shallower on the r31, should have known :)

Damn it's the R31 isn't it? I was trying to decide between the two, I knew I had seen an R30 with those lights, but the top of the boot lid is much shallower on the r31, should have known :)

Yup, and seeing only one series of the r31 had hotplates thats easy enough to find the series, that right there is a Ti, I bought it and a Silhouette today and pick them up later to start working, long weekend and I got a lot of stuff to convert over to get it legal. 

gonna be a long weekend, good thing its a long weekend! :p

Ah you lucky b*stard :D

One reason I would love to live in Australia, rare Jap imports! The sun being the other, we don't get much of either over here in Ireland :lol:

Don't you drive in the left side as well in Ireland? I'm sure there's plenty of companies that would help you get a car shipped over from Japan. :D It's a bit more complicated here where the steering wheel will be in the wrong side and all. That plus all of the horrible horrible automotive laws we have in Denmark. :(

Ah you lucky b*stard :D

One reason I would love to live in Australia, rare Jap imports! The sun being the other, we don't get much of either over here in Ireland :lol:

Aren't we lucky here? We get everything except a few american cars, everything else we get rebadged and converted to right hand drive through usually Holden :P

Often I wonder if the Japs used to use Australia as cheap market research, to see how popular a car is in foreign markets. Us Aussies sure love our powerful big cars. :P

Aren't we lucky here? We get everything except a few american cars, everything else we get rebadged and converted to right hand drive through usually Holden  :P

Often I wonder if the Japs used to use Australia as cheap market research, to see how popular a car is in foreign markets. Us Aussies sure love our powerful big cars. :P

Do you have 4-door R34's in Aussieland?

Do you have 4-door R34's in Aussieland?

yeah they start selling at 8 grand :P

Don't you drive in the left side as well in Ireland? I'm sure there's plenty of companies that would help you get a car shipped over from Japan. :D It's a bit more complicated here where the steering wheel will be in the wrong side and all. That plus all of the horrible horrible automotive laws we have in Denmark. :(

Yeah we do, the import tax can be a nightmare though. Classics aren't so bad actually but modern imports have to go through some pretty tough testing regulations, some chassis' may not be allowed in at all. Yeah I heard Denmark and other mainland European countries have pretty strict regulations too, even going as far as not allowing any modifications at all in places like Belgium, so I heard anyways.

That being said we do get some nice cars here, heaps and heaps of Imprezas and Evos, massive rally scene over here. Insurance can be a real pain though. I drive a Volvo s60 T5R, pretty much the cheapest way for me to get boost, my insurance dropped recently so I might be moving on soon :)

A new one:

post-621-0-24807300-1367576089.jpg

post-621-0-24807300-1367576089.jpg

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel