I need a good cloud storage option for sharing with a team

Hi! I hire several artists for my website and recently one had a drive failure. He lost a lot of work because he did not have a backup. I want to buy some kind of online cloud storage that we can share as a team, but I don't know much about how this works. I know Google One is $10/mo for 2 TB which would be plenty, but I don't know how Google will handle 5 people all from different countries signing in to one personal account. I know One Drive and Drop Box exist, but I don't know anything about how sharing those might work. I am fine with a system where each person gets his or her own log in, or one where we share a log in. I just don't know what options are out there, and I thought maybe someone here who has been in my place before might know a good solution... Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Use gsuite, make a aaccount for every user, then just have shared folters. 

Yikes, $12/mo/user for 1 TB? Are they sharing that 1 TB?

2 minutes ago, Invincible Sugar said:

Yikes, $12/mo/user for 1 TB? Are they sharing that 1 TB?

I think unlimited storage past 5 users,

storage is per user aswell

I can't justify $720/year, at that price I'd be better off buying everyone a 4 TB HDD for backups...

On 8/8/2020 at 6:17 AM, Invincible Sugar said:

Hi! I hire several artists for my website and recently one had a drive failure. He lost a lot of work because he did not have a backup. I want to buy some kind of online cloud storage that we can share as a team, but I don't know much about how this works. I know Google One is $10/mo for 2 TB which would be plenty, but I don't know how Google will handle 5 people all from different countries signing in to one personal account. I know One Drive and Drop Box exist, but I don't know anything about how sharing those might work. I am fine with a system where each person gets his or her own log in, or one where we share a log in. I just don't know what options are out there, and I thought maybe someone here who has been in my place before might know a good solution... Thank you!

Just buy  one gsuite account and create a folder, share it with others. 

Btw it is unlimited, just you can upload 70gb of data per day. Linus also uses it. 

And so do we at school, our school provides everone with a gsuite account, dont think they'd if it was unaffordable.

I am not sure but I think you dont pay per user, anyways it is possible with only one gsuite account adn others up/download from their regular accounts

On 8/10/2020 at 1:02 AM, Wictorian said:

Just buy  one gsuite account and create a folder, share it with others. 

Btw it is unlimited, just you can upload 70gb of data per day. Linus also uses it. 

And so do we at school, our school provides everone with a gsuite account, dont think they'd if it was unaffordable.

I am not sure but I think you dont pay per user, anyways it is possible with only one gsuite account adn others up/download from their regular accounts

Oh, thank you!