Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fakhri2k

627$ build (Indonesia)

Here. I didnt include a monitor or a windows key, and i would try to get a used 1080, but this is what ive got. If you can do a used ssd, that would save a little.

 

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

the spec is:

*Processor Core i5-9400F Generation 9 2.9Ghz Up to 4.1Ghz 9Mb

*Mobo Asrock H310CM HDV

*Ram Team elite 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz (2x8GB)

*VGA Colorful Nvidia GTX1660 6GB DDR5 Dualfan

*SSD Midas force 120Gb Sata 6gb/s

*HDD Seagate 500GB Sata

*PSU Infinity RGB 500WATT 80+ Bronze

*Casing Paradox dragon slayer

*Bonus Fan 3X RGB

 

I would like to know if this a good prebuild pc or not? What should i change or replace? Here in indonesia i can't find other good prebuild pc with my max budget of 650$

Thank you for your help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fakhri2k said:

*Processor Core i5-9400F Generation 9 2.9Ghz Up to 4.1Ghz 9Mb

*Mobo Asrock H310CM HDV

*Ram Team elite 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz (2x8GB)

*VGA Colorful Nvidia GTX1660 6GB DDR5 Dualfan

*SSD Midas force 120Gb Sata 6gb/s

*HDD Seagate 500GB Sata

*PSU Infinity RGB 500WATT 80+ Bronze

*Casing Paradox dragon slayer

*Bonus Fan 3X RGB

 

I would like to know if this a good prebuild pc or not? What should i change or replace? Here in indonesia i can't find other good prebuild pc with my max budget of 650$

Thank you for your help.

if you can build you can get a better deal. What will you use it for?


I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

 

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

My new PC I'm saving for:

  • NZXT H1 Matte Black
    • Comes with a 650W NZXT PSU
    • NZXT AIO
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • MSI B450i GAMING PLUS AC
  • XPG ADATA 2800Mhz
  • RX480 untill I have more for a 2060 or 2070
  • 2tb Sabrent Rocket Q PCIE gen 3 NVME SSD
  • Samsung 470 128GB SATA SSD
Link to post
Share on other sites

120 Gigs of SSD storage will be filled pretty quickly imo. And the HDD isn't that big aswell. You might run into storage capacity issues at some point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
11 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

if you can build you can get a better deal. What will you use it for?

Mainly editing and multi tasking like opening multiple tabs on chrome and running zoom or microsoft teams. And i would like to enjoy playing like r6 atleast 60 fps in med - high settings. I can't build since i never tried but if i can atleast ask the seller to change or replace some parts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, PeachGr said:

I never liked the F series of Intel, just saying

So should i ask the seller to make the drive like 1 tb? and how bout the ssd? i dont play many games only like 2 or 3 games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

I never liked the F series of Intel, just saying

What is your reasoning for that if i may know?

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, fakhri2k said:

the spec is:

*Processor Core i5-9400F Generation 9 2.9Ghz Up to 4.1Ghz 9Mb

*Mobo Asrock H310CM HDV

*Ram Team elite 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz (2x8GB)

*VGA Colorful Nvidia GTX1660 6GB DDR5 Dualfan

*SSD Midas force 120Gb Sata 6gb/s

*HDD Seagate 500GB Sata

*PSU Infinity RGB 500WATT 80+ Bronze

*Casing Paradox dragon slayer

*Bonus Fan 3X RGB

 

I would like to know if this a good prebuild pc or not? What should i change or replace? Here in indonesia i can't find other good prebuild pc with my max budget of 650$

Thank you for your help.

Maybe go for a Ryzen 5 3600... it does provide you with more performance for the price

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fakhri2k said:

What is your reasoning for that if i may know?

Its basic a money squeeze for Intel because they target the people in the budget range and purposely make their cpus worse just you spend the extra money for a better one(in this case the 9400)

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, fakhri2k said:

Mainly editing and multi tasking like opening multiple tabs on chrome and running zoom or microsoft teams. And i would like to enjoy playing like r6 atleast 60 fps in med - high settings. I can't build since i never tried but if i can atleast ask the seller to change or replace some parts.

I would try it. I had no idea what to do at first, but im good now. Everyone here would be happy to help you on your way. (Right, people of ltt fourm?). 650 us is 9564230 for you right?


I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

 

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

My new PC I'm saving for:

  • NZXT H1 Matte Black
    • Comes with a 650W NZXT PSU
    • NZXT AIO
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • MSI B450i GAMING PLUS AC
  • XPG ADATA 2800Mhz
  • RX480 untill I have more for a 2060 or 2070
  • 2tb Sabrent Rocket Q PCIE gen 3 NVME SSD
  • Samsung 470 128GB SATA SSD
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
23 minutes ago, Hari S said:

Maybe go for a Ryzen 5 3600... it does provide you with more performance for the price

 

21 minutes ago, Hari S said:

Its basic a money squeeze for Intel because they target the people in the budget range and purposely make their cpus worse just you spend the extra money for a better one(in this case the 9400)

alright ill try asking for a better replacement thank u!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
10 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

I would try it. I had no idea what to do at first, but im good now. Everyone here would be happy to help you on your way. (Right, people of ltt fourm?). 650 us is 9564230 for you right?

I guess i could try instead of being curious till i die lol. Yes more or less. What do you think the best build for my current needs? thank u so much for your help btw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fakhri2k said:

 

alright ill try asking for a better replacement thank u!

For 650 it will have to be a r3 3100.


I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

 

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

My new PC I'm saving for:

  • NZXT H1 Matte Black
    • Comes with a 650W NZXT PSU
    • NZXT AIO
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • MSI B450i GAMING PLUS AC
  • XPG ADATA 2800Mhz
  • RX480 untill I have more for a 2060 or 2070
  • 2tb Sabrent Rocket Q PCIE gen 3 NVME SSD
  • Samsung 470 128GB SATA SSD
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fakhri2k said:

I guess i could try instead of being curious till i die lol. Yes more or less. What do you think the best build for my current needs? thank u so much for your help btw.

Ill make a list.


I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

 

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

My new PC I'm saving for:

  • NZXT H1 Matte Black
    • Comes with a 650W NZXT PSU
    • NZXT AIO
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • MSI B450i GAMING PLUS AC
  • XPG ADATA 2800Mhz
  • RX480 untill I have more for a 2060 or 2070
  • 2tb Sabrent Rocket Q PCIE gen 3 NVME SSD
  • Samsung 470 128GB SATA SSD
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
8 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

For 650 it will have to be a r3 3100.

 

7 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Ill make a list.

Thank u so much, ill be looking foward to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, startrek03 said:

120 Gigs of SSD storage will be filled pretty quickly imo. And the HDD isn't that big aswell. You might run into storage capacity issues at some point.

 

52 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

I never liked the F series of Intel, just saying

 

33 minutes ago, Hari S said:

Maybe go for a Ryzen 5 3600... it does provide you with more performance for the price

Also thank u guys for answering and helping me!

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, fakhri2k said:

So should i ask the seller to make the drive like 1 tb? and how bout the ssd? i dont play many games only like 2 or 3 games.

Personally, I'd ask for a 256 GB SSD (maybe even 500GB) and a 1TB HDD. You have to see, if it fits your budget.

Link to post
Share on other sites

how are cpu component prices in indonesia? many of us are in the US and europe where prices can vary significantly. also, there may be regional hardware releases that we may not consider but are available to you. if you have any tech-savvy friends who are in the know i'd suggest you ask them if they can help you out in addition to what we can provide


topics i need help on:

Spoiler

 

 

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Best Answer

Here. I didnt include a monitor or a windows key, and i would try to get a used 1080, but this is what ive got. If you can do a used ssd, that would save a little.

 


I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

 

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

My new PC I'm saving for:

  • NZXT H1 Matte Black
    • Comes with a 650W NZXT PSU
    • NZXT AIO
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • MSI B450i GAMING PLUS AC
  • XPG ADATA 2800Mhz
  • RX480 untill I have more for a 2060 or 2070
  • 2tb Sabrent Rocket Q PCIE gen 3 NVME SSD
  • Samsung 470 128GB SATA SSD
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, startrek03 said:

Personally, I'd ask for a 256 GB SSD (maybe even 500GB) and a 1TB HDD. You have to see, if it fits your budget.

alright ill keep that in mind thanks

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, VeganJoy said:

how are cpu component prices in indonesia? many of us are in the US and europe where prices can vary significantly. also, there may be regional hardware releases that we may not consider but are available to you. if you have any tech-savvy friends who are in the know i'd suggest you ask them if they can help you out in addition to what we can provide

I haven't check in depth yet since i don't really understand all the parts but the most popular here and decent price is the i5 9400f, amd ryzen 5 3600 and if u want to check out yourself the website called tokopedia and shopee where most of the stuff i will buy it from there and the most rated place to build pc rn in my city is enter komputer they also have a simulation for building pc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Here. I didnt include a monitor or a windows key, and i would try to get a used 1080, but this is what ive got. If you can do a used ssd, that would save a little.

 

Thank u so much for ur help! i will consider this but it seems some of the item is hard to find and the price didnt quite match up. But thank u for the help!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fakhri2k said:

What is your reasoning for that if i may know?

It's a lower power CPU for no reason. I think they even limit it by software. 9400 is just better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, PeachGr said:

It's a lower power CPU for no reason. I think they even limit it by software. 9400 is just better.

alright thank u!

Link to post
Share on other sites

-= Topic moved to New Builds and Planning =-


Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

 

Spoiler

 †  

 

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

 

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

 

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

 

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

 

 CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×