Water cooling or an AIO for very first build?

I'm building my very first build and I was wondering should I use an AIO or go with water cooling. I'm planning on gaming/streaming at  120-144hz in 1440. I was thinking I should go with the water cooling since I'm running a 2080 Super and maybe dual later. A friend gave me his new 2080 Super after he found it won't fit his case a couple of weeks after I brought mines. So I was wondering is custom water cooling that hard for a first time builder or should I stick with an AIO. If I go with an AIO it would be Corsair H150i PRO. I'm up to the change and I know I'm going have to do maintenance on it every 6 months. So should I go with water cooling or an AIO? Here my list of everything I'm running so far. Also, I really didn't really have a budget.

PC LIst

if you don't have a set budget then I would say go water cooling as it is much more effective than a aio. But it is a challenge to install, but there are many youtube videos on how to do it. If you want simplicity and less maintenance then go aio. But it you want ultimate cooling that water cooling is the best choice. 

if this is your first build I would strongly recommend going for an AIO as it is much simpler to install that a custom liquid cooling loop

Unless your looking to make a project out of this, and maby you are, a simple AIO or air cooler will more than suffice for any level of gaming. But a project is a project. 

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

2 minutes ago, Jae Tee said:

Unless your looking to make a project out of this, and maby you are, a simple AIO or air cooler will more than suffice for any level of gaming. But a project is a project. 

I was planning on using mostly gaming now but in a month when I go back to work I need something that can handle my 4k video editing software like Adobe and Photoshop since I do a lot of video editing from my company. I tried a Corsair 280 aio and my my pc was up 85-95c with just doing simple task and was getting hot very quickly. Also If i Have any questions about water cooling I could ask my friend at my Micro center since he a custom computer technician and he could walk me through the process or even do it for for free of charge which saving me 500.

2 minutes ago, justinislit said:

I was planning on using mostly gaming

*snip*

A good quality aio or air cooler installed properly will get you through any and all tasks. Custom water cooling is, for all intents and purposes, an enthusiast product, and is almost never a necessity. I would spend the money elsewhere, like the build itself, however your money is your money. 

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

8 minutes ago, Intel Fanboy said:

You could try an NZXT Kraken cooler or thermaltake AIO

You could also try using a 360mm radiator, and I would

actually recommend using a 360mm radiator for your

Ryzen 9 3950x. Hope this helps you!

I was  thinking of Corsair 150I pro or NZXT Kraken cooler.