Mini ITX build for VR (BeatSaber) with live streaming (LIV)

Budget (including currency): 1000USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: BeatSaber, LIV

Other details Hi! I’m new here and haven’t build a PC in 15+ years, so I imagine things are a bit different now... basically I’m looking to build a VR capable PC that can run BeatSaber without any hiccups. I also want to live stream BeatSaber using LIV, which keys out green screen in real time. It would also be great if I can fit this in a mini ITX size case, since I don’t have much room. LIV minimum requirements state a core i5 with a GTX 1070 and. 8GB ram, and recommended requirements are a core i7 with a GTX 1080. The BeatSaber requirements are a bit less - I’m assuming LIV’s requirements are the ones to go off of since it accounts for running VR alongside of it. BeatSaber is one of the less demanding VR games so hopefully I can get away with minimum here. Budget is 1000 but if I can get away with something less then that’s even better. I’m also not sure what the non-intel non-nvidia equivalent of these requirements are either, so I’m not sure which route is better to go. Lastly, this PC will be used ONLY for streaming BeatSaber. Literally nothing else, so no need to go crazy on hard drive size. Anyway, would really really appreciate the help, maybe with a PCPartsPicker list. Thank you so much!!

Wow this looks great! Is the Radeon graphics card a better option than the gtx 1070? I also measured my space and I have 21”x13”x13” of space. That might end up getting me a little more space than a mini itx. Would that save me money if I can go a bit larger?

1 hour ago, BemaniRuler said:

Wow this looks great! Is the Radeon graphics card a better option than the gtx 1070? I also measured my space and I have 21”x13”x13” of space. That might end up getting me a little more space than a mini itx. Would that save me money if I can go a bit larger?

could save a bit of money, but not significantly.

double check this case fits

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DTNFDx

1 hour ago, BemaniRuler said:

the 5700xt is somewhere close to a 2070 super in performance, for the price of a 2060 super.

1 hour ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Love the build but will that gpu fit in a mini itx case? It has 3 fans!

yeah you can fit a 400mm gpu

53 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

could save a bit of money, but not significantly.

double check this case fits

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DTNFDx

Wow that case would fit perfectly! Does this allow me to use a full size graphics card?

21 hours ago, BemaniRuler said:

Wow that case would fit perfectly! Does this allow me to use a full size graphics card?

yes