help me choose the right parts for upgrade

Budget (including currency):   my budget is $800 to $1000,- USD (my local currency is AWG.. 1usd is 1.88 awg ) not sure if this helps.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming and photo editing and everything with photography.

gaming would be  LoL,SC2 and heart of the swarm, GTAv, scrap mechanic, runescape, all Battlefields all of them. 

Monitors

1 monitor for now but i do plan in the future for 2 monitors. 

resolution and refresh rate i nvr understood it,so it doesn't matter? 

system current:

OS W10 pro, 550w psu, manufact dell inc,model inspiron 530 ory007 motherboard,

cpu: intel core 2 duo E7300 2.66ghz

8G RAM but only using 4G I know why already, not making same mistake!!

harddrive 1TB with 3TB externaldrive.

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 610

monitor is Viore i think its 32 inch.. it runs max 1920x1080 if this helps in any way. i have it at this max currently to see if it makes a difference ingame.

Other details no need for peripherals i have a mouse and keyboard and headset I think that's it for peripherals,

(what you're upgrading from) if you meant Why are you upgrading? because my pc cant handle any new games and I run most games at LOW settings and still run at 30fps to 60 fps i want to know what 80+fps is, and my hobby for photography is pushing me to the pro side and need to edit them and be more professional. 

when?

pref this week on amazon i buy most of my stuff there. (note, local is more expensive then online), or this month.

Items for upgrade I have in my cart to buy are as follows:

1. MOBO: not sure if there is a better option ASUS ROG strix B450-F

2. CPU:     AMD Ryzen 7 3700x

3. RAM:    G skill AEGIS series 16G 2x8G kit

4. SSD:     Samsung ssd 250GB

5. PSU:    not sure if Ssonic 850w plat or  corsair 850w plat the corsair is waaayy cheaper atm than Ssonic and i dont know what is the difference in Seasonics (style aka gx/px/ prime/focus+)

6. GPU. RX 580 GTS xxx Edition

REFERENCE FOR PARTS:

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard (ATX) AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 B450 

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler 

G.Skill AEGIS Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin SDRAM PC4-25600 DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 1.35V Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GIS  

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E250B/AM) 

XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6) 

Just now, moisessnipes said:

I will be attaching tier lists, so make sure u check them out.

Mobo - Get something like MSI B450 Tomahawk max, Gaming Plus Max, A Pro Max.

PSU - Get the Corsair Platinum rated unit.

SSD - If the Samsung SSD is too expensive, then get any other SSD from tier B/C. You can get double the storage at almost the same cost as the Samsung SSD.

RAM - Make sure that u get 2*8gb 3200/3600mhz RAM.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

• a ryzen 7 3700x is way overkill for any normal gpu, you will only need a ryzen 5 3600 at most.

• rx 580 is a tad bit weak for a ryzen 7 3700x or a ryzen 5 3600, get a rx 5700 xt (specifically a Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Gaming OC)

• your better off getting a b450m ds3h for a motherboard, it will have all the features that you should need, it also includes support for 3rd gen ryzen cpu's (i would know as i have one myself)

• never a good idea to get the cheapest kind of any part, so you should get better ram, Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz DDR4 DRAM should work for you nicely

• you almost never need a 800w psu stick with a decently priced 600w psu, i would recommend the Cooler Master Elite v3 600 watts ATX Power Supply since most others are out of stock due to the corona virus.

• resolution and refresh rates are the two biggest things you are looking for (asides color range and depth) when comparing to monitors, so yes they are very important.

i did notice tho that both the G,skill and crucial ballistix have the same 3200mhz and 2*8GB

which makes 16G.

my question is why is crucial better or faster than G,skill? or is it the lifespan? i found the crucial you suggested and i switched it but the qs stayed in my head lol and for me this is a learning opportunity and i think why not ask lol.

thank you in adv..

4 hours ago, moisessnipes said:

i did notice tho that both the G,skill and crucial ballistix have the same 3200mhz and 2*8GB

which makes 16G.

my question is why is crucial better or faster than G,skill? or is it the lifespan? i found the crucial you suggested and i switched it but the qs stayed in my head lol and for me this is a learning opportunity and i think why not ask lol.

thank you in adv..

Go for the ones which is cheaper (3200mhz cl16)

Also, post this in the thread that you have created to get more responses.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

what is the difference between MSI X470 GAMING PLUS MAX  and MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX its like 10 dollars difference atm

forgive me for asking this much but  i haven't slept since yesterday watching Linus tips and doing some research from all 6 components LOL

got the psu got the sdd got the cpu got the ram, Mobo are running out fasts lol and popping back up tnx covid >.>.

- Replies moved in to the correct thread.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

20 minutes ago, Spotty said:

- Replies moved in to the correct thread.

where is that ?? sorry if i broke a rule or something

On 5/30/2020 at 5:14 PM, moisessnipes said:

Items for upgrade I have in my cart to buy are as follows:

1. MOBO: not sure if there is a better option ASUS ROG strix B450-F

2. CPU:     AMD Ryzen 7 3700x

3. RAM:    G skill AEGIS series 16G 2x8G kit

4. SSD:     Samsung ssd 250GB

5. PSU:    not sure if Ssonic 850w plat or  corsair 850w plat the corsair is waaayy cheaper atm than Ssonic and i dont know what is the difference in Seasonics (style aka gx/px/ prime/focus+)

6. GPU. RX 580 GTS xxx Edition

Ryzen 3600 would perform fairly similarly in games to the 3700X. 3700X if you're doing more productive work that can make use of the extra cores.
If you can grab a 500GB SSD instead of 250GB. 250GB fills up pretty quick. Even then the Battlefield games are quite large so you might want a HDD as well to store games on.
No need for 850W PSU. A 550W Seasonic Prime/Focus or Corsair RM550x would be fine for your system.

Are you planning on buying from Amazon US and shipping to your country? Or do you have stores locally that you are planning on buying from?
Keep in mind if you buy from overseas you may have to pay additional shipping, import taxes or other fees.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

If you can grab a 500GB SSD instead of 250GB. 250GB fills up pretty quick. Even then the Battlefield games are quite large so you might want a HDD as well to store games on.
No need for 850W PSU. A 550W Seasonic Prime/Focus or Corsair RM550x would be fine for your system.

Are you planning on buying from Amazon US and shipping to your country? Or do you have stores locally that you are planning on buying from?
Keep in mind if you buy from overseas you may have to pay additional shipping, import taxes or other fees.

i currently have 3Tb external hdd and 1Tb internal so getting ssd  ill use both hdd for external i guess.

yes i went with the ryzen 3600 its 100 dollars less lol.

yes amazon and yes i have to pay for shipment and all the customs 

but that is cheaper ish and more  WAY more up to date stuff then  our local stores. like the ryzen 3 here local price is between ryzen 5 and 7. mobo are outdated i knew this when I built my first pc.