Do you approve what i wanna buy? -.-

Alex-Tech Dojo

Ok Bois, here me out on this:

My Rig is balanced: Ryzen 5 2600, GTX 1080 TI, 16 GB RAm etc.

Bit i never thought about my peripherals...

I have a 30$ Mouse, a 30$ mechanical Keyboard 104 Key with Outemu Blue clones and i only have normal wired Headphones...

But now i wanna upgrade everything (the Rig in the Future...)

So Mouse: I use the Palm grip... So i like the Logitech G502 Lightspeed and the Razer Basilisk Ultimate...

RGB isnt important but its nice to have it, especially in night... But im more edged towards the Basilisk Ultimate... So im gonna buy it...

So Keyboard: i like the TKL layout and i like fast switches and the linear fell... I looked at the Steelseries Aex Pro TKL.. But the Switch is TOO fast.. Yea i know you can adjust the Switch duration... but i dont like the wrist rest and the screen is pointless... So im going with the Razer Huntsman TE... Its a very all-rounded Keyboard... So im going with that...

And Headset: i really like the Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless... And im gonna buy that...

Send me your opinions... Thank you, dear Readers!!!

mouse is fine.

i would look into, (if you havent already) the ducky one 2 sf.

5 minutes ago, Alex-Tech Dojo said:

Ok Bois, here me out on this:

My Rig is balanced: Ryzen 5 2600, GTX 1080 TI, 16 GB RAm etc.

Bit i never thought about my peripherals...

I have a 30$ Mouse, a 30$ mechanical Keyboard 104 Key with Outemu Blue clones and i only have normal wired Headphones...

But now i wanna upgrade everything (the Rig in the Future...)

So Mouse: I use the Palm grip... So i like the Logitech G502 Lightspeed and the Razer Basilisk Ultimate...

RGB isnt important but its nice to have it, especially in night... But im more edged towards the Basilisk Ultimate... So im gonna buy it...

So Keyboard: i like the TKL layout and i like fast switches and the linear fell... I looked at the Steelseries Aex Pro TKL.. But the Switch is TOO fast.. Yea i know you can adjust the Switch duration... but i dont like the wrist rest and the screen is pointless... So im going with the Razer Huntsman TE... Its a very all-rounded Keyboard... So im going with that...

And Headset: i really like the Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless... And im gonna buy that...

Send me your opinions... Thank you, dear Readers!!!

I got a 502 Lightspeed. It's a nice mouse I would buy one again.

For the headset, check your gaming time and get one you can wear for as long as you usually game.
I use the Razer TIammat

Spoiler

CPU Ryzen 5900X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X570-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 -
GPU EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 - Case Mastercase H500p mesh - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 -
Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb, Samsung 960 PRO 500 Gb & 2 Seagate Baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe -
Display two VG27AQ 2K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) -
Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

3 hours ago, Quickstrike said:

For the headset, check your gaming time and get one you can wear for as long as you usually game.
I use the Razer TIammat

I use the Razer TIammat

Yes, i used the G502 Proteus Spectrum... but it was too heavy for me, especially when the cable alona was 40 grams... Basilisk ultimate is 107 grams, yes but it just feels better for me (i tested it in my Electronic Store)

I use the Razer TIammat

I also tested the Void RGB elite Wireless and i love both so so much...

3 hours ago, Freshman704 said:

mouse is fine.

i would look into, (if you havent already) the ducky one 2 sf.

i like the TKL Layout since i do programming.... And it doesnt take a lot of space in my desk.... And the fast switch is always welcome...

I would look into the leopold FC750R, it has better quality than any of the boards that Razer makes. Although it isn't rgb. 

CPU | Ryzen 7 2700X MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX B450-F (not my proudest buy but it was on sale at the time) RAM3200mhz Trident Z 16GB GPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 CaseLian Li 011 Air Storage500GB NVME for boot, 1TB storage, x3 3TB in raid 5 for long term storage PSUThermaltake Toughpower Grand Display(s)240hz 1080p Asus display, 4k cheap display from korea Cooling | Enermax LIQFusion 240mm Keyboard(s) | White fox w/ NK Creams( lubed with 205g0) and DSA Nerd Keycaps
, Tofu (e-white) w/ Hako Royal Purples (lubed with 104g0) and GMK Olivia, TGR Alice w/ Nixies (lubed with 205g0), Switch Coulture Alice w/ C3 Tangerines (lubed with 205g0) waiting for DSA Magic Girl, HHKB Pro 2, Leopold FC660C MiceGlorious Model O, Zowie Divina EC1-B, Logitech MX Master

14 hours ago, Tiona said:

I would look into the leopold FC750R, it has better quality than any of the boards that Razer makes. Although it isn't rgb. 

Yea, im gonna buy the HyperX Pudding keycaps in white..... And razer has never dissapointed me... i tested it in my regional electronic store... So i can see my keys in the dark...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys

So i thought about it... and i dont like linear switches... especially if there just 1 mm AF...

So here are my top 2 definitive picks:

Razer Huntsman (not Elite)

GMMK Compact 60% with Kailh BOX White

2 hours ago, Alex-Tech Dojo said:

Hey Guys

So i thought about it... and i dont like linear switches... especially if there just 1 mm AF...

So here are my top 2 definitive picks:

Razer Huntsman (not Elite)

GMMK Compact 60% with Kailh BOX White

If you are considering a 60% keyboard, take a look at the Ducky Mini, or the Ducky SF (65%). I own the latter in a special year edition and I love it. If you need dedicated media buttons, look somewhere else.

I'm not a fan of Razer. As many here, I started with them long time ago and moved away from the brand just for finding other stuff better. I have not only one, but two G703 Lightspeed (latest iteration) from Logitech that I use on both my computer and at work. Works well for my big hands. You mentioned you do palm grip, but you didn't give us your hands measurements, so nobody can tell you what may work best for you but yourself at this point.

For mouse mat, I've tried a few, and the one I like the most is the G240 from Logitech.

Regarding the headset, my advice is to stay the heck away from gaming brands. Headphones from companies like Sennheiser will give you a much better sound experience.

1 hour ago, HumdrumPenguin said:

If you are considering a 60% keyboard, take a look at the Ducky Mini, or the Ducky SF (65%). I own the latter in a special year edition and I love it. If you need dedicated media buttons, look somewhere else.

I'm not a fan of Razer. As many here, I started with them long time ago and moved away from the brand just for finding other stuff better. I have not only one, but two G703 Lightspeed (latest iteration) from Logitech that I use on both my computer and at work. Works well for my big hands. You mentioned you do palm grip, but you didn't give us your hands measurements, so nobody can tell you what may work best for you but yourself at this point.

For mouse mat, I've tried a few, and the one I like the most is the G240 from Logitech.

Regarding the headset, my advice is to stay the heck away from gaming brands. Headphones from companies like Sennheiser will give you a much better sound experience.

I feel pissed, that Ducky charges 130€ for the Mecha Mini and does not have hot swap or even different switches...

Im not an e sports gamer just hardcore, and i like ergo mouse and the basilisk ultimate is great...

Today, i went to my electronic store and tested the Elite wireless and WOW, thart was a clear, crisp sound...
so ill take the mouse and the headset..

But ill wait for the keyboard... Maybe ducky realizes that cherry isnt the best switch in the world and give us the freedom to do hot swap

2 minutes ago, Alex-Tech Dojo said:

I feel pissed, that Ducky charges 130€ for the Mecha Mini and does not have hot swap or even different switches...

Im not an e sports gamer just hardcore, and i like ergo mouse and the basilisk ultimate is great...

Today, i went to my electronic store and tested the Elite wireless and WOW, thart was a clear, crisp sound...
so ill take the mouse and the headset..

But ill wait for the keyboard... Maybe ducky realizes that cherry isnt the best switch in the world and give us the freedom to do hot swap

You don't need to justify anything. You just asked for people to give their opinion on what you are selecting for yourself. Each one of us have different opinions due to different experiences. If you think you've found the best to your needs, then just go for it.

1 hour ago, HumdrumPenguin said:

You don't need to justify anything. You just asked for people to give their opinion on what you are selecting for yourself. Each one of us have different opinions due to different experiences. If you think you've found the best to your needs, then just go for it.

Ok.. thanks, man.... 

for the mouse i'm gonna recommend what has been recommended to me on this forum: Glorious Model O

Its great I love everything about it and have been very happy with it. It's also big enough for a comfortable palm grip (I have large hands).

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

1 hour ago, Alex-Tech Dojo said:

Today, i went to my electronic store and tested the Elite wireless and WOW, thart was a clear, crisp sound..

wouldn't say they have "audiophile quality" sound but if you like it then go with it.

i personally agree with @HumdrumPenguin because sennheisers do sound great

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop: