O11 Dynamic vs Antec Torque

ZowieR

Which is more special you think?

the antec cost doubled in the price but worth it? 

it was very massive and open case.. it was got dust faster?

9 minutes ago, ZowieR said:

Which is more special you think?

the antec cost doubled in the price but worth it? 

it was very massive and open case.. it was got dust faster?

This is just opinion but the person who designed the Antec Torque probably has a tatto of his clash of clan's clan on his chest.

Edit: Answering your question the 011 is made for water cooling so it comes with no fans. The other case shouldn't even be considered unless your budget is infinite then just get an Inwin case, or whatever their called. 

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

The Antec Torque has NOTHING in common with the PC-O11D. A better comparison would be the Antec Torque and the Cougar Conquer. 

The Torque and Conquer cases are show cases, they're not meant for PC's that are used daily and have easy maintenance. It's like comparing a sports car to a million dollar supercar. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 hours ago, Gundar said:

This is just opinion but the person who designed the Antec Torque probably has a tatto of his clash of clan's clan on his chest.

Edit: Answering your question the 011 is made for water cooling so it comes with no fans. The other case shouldn't even be considered unless your budget is infinite then just get an Inwin case, or whatever their called. 

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

The Antec Torque has NOTHING in common with the PC-O11D. A better comparison would be the Antec Torque and the Cougar Conquer. 

The Torque and Conquer cases are show cases, they're not meant for PC's that are used daily and have easy maintenance. It's like comparing a sports car to a million dollar supercar. 

I think to add the Phanteks Evolv X to this question.

On 5/26/2020 at 2:38 PM, ZowieR said:

I think to add the Phanteks Evolv X to this question.

All three cases are completely different and are very hard to directly compare on an objective level. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25