How does grounding affect your pc?

1 minute ago, grinderzz said:

Yeah. Im just going to wait for the case to arrive and the new cables. New cables and new case won't hurt and will make things feel fresh. A strange thing happened to me. A long time ago when I didn't know anything about PCs i wouldn't just mess around, i just played, at that time my case had all the connectors and it was all connected. One day my mobo fried, (not on this house) and i bought a cheap case (this one) with the fear of burning another mobo, (don't blame me i was dumb xD). When i unpluged the connectors in this case, i got input lag. Im starting to believe i really need to have everything plugged in for the pc to actually work how it's supposed to. I got input lag just by removing the connectors. When i connected them the pc started to be a little bit better in terms of latency. Strange days

your input lag is probably a different problem that is a conversation for a different day. once you get your grounding issue sorted make another thread about your input lag. 

make sure you tell us what your specs are, what games you play, what type of control you use, if you use WiFi or LAN cables, what GPU drivers you use. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

9 minutes ago, VioDuskar said:

your input lag is probably a different problem that is a conversation for a different day. once you get your grounding issue sorted make another thread about your input lag. 

make sure you tell us what your specs are, what games you play, what type of control you use, if you use WiFi or LAN cables, what GPU drivers you use. 

I do believe it's nothing really in the pc specs. I think really it's some interference with electricity because the pc has a different feeling everyday. I bought new mice, 240 hz monitor new keyboard, New gpu, new ram, new mobo, new ssd. Installed and tried every windows version since 1511, tweak my windows and my bios, changed from pure uefi to legacy, changed thermal paste, bought new display port cable. I must have spent almost 1 year and a half just to fix my pc. And i still got the opportunity to go semi pro xD i am trying so hard you have no idea. Used new and old drivers. Uded modified drivers. Formatted my pc for like 200 times my ssd is already at 72% life with over terabytes of info cleaned. I just can't take it no more. I usually configure lan pcs to have the best latency and have hours and hours of reading and watching videos every single day just to fix this. 

PC SPECS AND GEAR 

I5-6600K OC 4.8 GHZ

Z270 SLI PLUS 

1650 SUPER GIGABYTE 

ARTIC FREEZER 13 COOLER

HYPERX FURY OVERCLOCKED 3200 MHZ CL16

GLORIOUS MODEL O 

AW2518HF 240 HZ

I mainly play cs go with over 4k hours, and have tried every setting that you can imagine.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 7:47 AM, grinderzz said:

I do believe it's nothing really in the pc specs. I think really it's some interference with electricity because the pc has a different feeling everyday. I bought new mice, 240 hz monitor new keyboard, New gpu, new ram, new mobo, new ssd. Installed and tried every windows version since 1511, tweak my windows and my bios, changed from pure uefi to legacy, changed thermal paste, bought new display port cable. I must have spent almost 1 year and a half just to fix my pc. And i still got the opportunity to go semi pro xD i am trying so hard you have no idea. Used new and old drivers. Uded modified drivers. Formatted my pc for like 200 times my ssd is already at 72% life with over terabytes of info cleaned. I just can't take it no more. I usually configure lan pcs to have the best latency and have hours and hours of reading and watching videos every single day just to fix this. 

PC SPECS AND GEAR 

I5-6600K OC 4.8 GHZ

Z270 SLI PLUS 

1650 SUPER GIGABYTE 

ARTIC FREEZER 13 COOLER

HYPERX FURY OVERCLOCKED 3200 MHZ CL16

GLORIOUS MODEL O 

AW2518HF 240 HZ

I mainly play cs go with over 4k hours, and have tried every setting that you can imagine.

Hey!

I have the same problem and I also tried changing everything inside the PC ( except the case ). Have you ever found a solution to this problem please?

Thanks !