Computer as USB Drive

Hi, i am a pc gamer with an xbox for occasional use, i bought the cheapest xbox and it only has like 450gb, i know i can buy an external drive but as money is tight as of the moment i was wondering if there was any way to partition off part of my 2tb computer HDD as a usb drive for my xbox then i would plug the xbox into the pc.

No because the PC and xbox are both host devices.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Not really. (at least not easily)

Maybe you could do something with network storage?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

If this was between two PCs, it would be as simple as a network share, but I'm not aware of any way you could make this work with an xbox

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 hours ago, RadiatingLight said:

Not really. (at least not easily)

Maybe you could do something with network storage?

no the xbox doesnt allow you to do network game storage,

thanks

Besides the drive part of the issue, would Xbox even be able to connect to PC via USB? In other words, would Xbox even see PC as connected device and visa-versa (probably not).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv