Cooling pad

M4C1X

I have a dell 7755 laptop that is overheating. If I remove the flip at the bottom of the laptop, is the pad blowing straight on the components to cool them down more, or leave the flip as it is?

11 minutes ago, M4C1X said:

I have a dell 7755 laptop that is overheating. If I remove the flip at the bottom of the laptop, is the pad blowing straight on the components to cool them down more, or leave the flip as it is?

What laptop cooling pad are you using, I wasn't able to clearly understand what you are trying to explain, although I think you were trying to say that would my cooling pad work better if I remove the laptop's component covers? Please correct me if you were trying to ask a different question, although I would not recommend removing the component covers, only open them if you are upgrading/swapping components, leaving them open will expose them to external factors which could cause damage (ex. dust, sunlight, moisture).

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

10 minutes ago, M4C1X said:

What's a flip?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15