3900x temps and voltage

So... as far as i know, the 3900x or maybe all of the 3000 series but i've seen especially on the 3900x some huge temp spikes like 30C to 40C or something like that. The voltages are too high, like 1.5V (maybe the motherboard is responsible for that idk). I'll admit, these were informations from last summer when the processors came out. I'm not an extreme overclocker, i just want some great performance out of the box with no problems or shenanigans like that. I want to do some overclocking but not much, usually i'm gaming but in the near future i'll do some editing. So, my question is: these problems are still viable? or i can just enjoy my 3900x without any difficulties? Keep in mind that i don't have the processor yet, i just want to know if those problems are gone... if not then what should i do?

30C to 40C is not a huge spike in temperature for a modern CPU at all. 

Newer BIOS revisions ironed out most of the issues Zen 2 had at launch, so I wouldn't worry about it. They still run at fairly high voltages but that's the way they're meant to run so, again, there's nothing to worry about.

Also, just for gaming and light editing I think a 3700X would suit you just as well.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

I had temp spikes like that:

image.png.50b25d1fd8c70eb6f76f2419b332b646.png

And the same behavior with different coolers and different TIM including TG carbonaut. On top of that heatsink stayed lightly worm (and I tested vs 1800x there was no any issues).  So I finished by RMA cpu, I'm waiting for replacement now 😐

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - Asrock AB350 ITX - 64GB DDR4-3600MHz - Geforce GTX 1080 - Samsung 960Pro - Monsterlabo's "The First" - Corsair SF450