Best case for <60 euros

Epimetheus

Hello guys, I am here once again to ask for your suggestions.

My brother is looking to upgrade his pc and buy himself a new case, and his budget for the case is about 60 euros. He wants the case to have the space to hide cables and the power supply, I don't know the actual name. What could I get for this budget?

This should fit the aesthetics, it's a pretty awesome case for that price.

https://geizhals.eu/be-quiet-pure-base-500-grey-bg036-a2126916.html?hloc=at&hloc=de&hloc=eu&hloc=pl&hloc=uk

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Formula | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT | RAM: 2*16GB 3200MHz 14-14-14-34 G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver | SSD: 2TB Gigabyte Aorus Gen 4; 500GB Samsung 860 EVO | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Corsair Crystal 680X | Monitor: Eve Spectrum 4K | Keyboard: Logitech G513 Romer-G Tactile | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed

1 minute ago, agent2 said:

This should fit the aesthetics, it's a pretty awesome case for that price.

https://geizhals.eu/be-quiet-pure-base-500-grey-bg036-a2126916.html?hloc=at&hloc=de&hloc=eu&hloc=pl&hloc=uk

I should've pointed out that we're italians. On amazon this case goes pretty much over our budget. However you reminded me I need to check out be quiet's offerings

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Formula | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT | RAM: 2*16GB 3200MHz 14-14-14-34 G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver | SSD: 2TB Gigabyte Aorus Gen 4; 500GB Samsung 860 EVO | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Corsair Crystal 680X | Monitor: Eve Spectrum 4K | Keyboard: Logitech G513 Romer-G Tactile | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed

On 2/22/2020 at 7:26 AM, Epimetheus said:

He wants the case to have the space to hide cables and the power supply, I don't know the actual name.

Typically this is referred to as a PSU shroud or a PSU basement.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:45 AM, Epimetheus said:

I should've pointed out that we're italians. 

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/product/ptKcCJ/phanteks-p300-tempered-glass-blackred-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec300ptg_br

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/product/6qPKHx/cooler-master-masterbox-mb500-atx-mid-tower-case-mcb-b500d-kgnn-s00

*internally* dont make an Italian joke, dont make an Italian joke, dont make an Itali-

*Slaps roof of PC case* These bad bois can hold so much spaghetti!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

*Slaps roof of PC case* These bad bois can hod so much spaghetti!

>hod

Well done.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

>hod

Well done.

Dont bully me I am a sick mod ???

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 2/24/2020 at 5:46 PM, TVwazhere said:

Typically this is referred to as a PSU shroud or a PSU basement.

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/product/ptKcCJ/phanteks-p300-tempered-glass-blackred-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec300ptg_br

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/product/6qPKHx/cooler-master-masterbox-mb500-atx-mid-tower-case-mcb-b500d-kgnn-s00

*internally* dont make an Italian joke, dont make an Italian joke, dont make an Itali-

*Slaps roof of PC case* These bad bois can hold so much spaghetti!

can it contain pizzas too?

On 2/28/2020 at 5:30 PM, Epimetheus said:

can it contain pizzas too?

Margherita, Sicilian, Calzones, Romana, hell you can do pepperoni or Hawaiian; whatever floats your Mediterranean boat. These bad boi's can hold it all. 

Except Deep Dish. That's a literal pie not a pizza.