i want to make my 2nd keyboard a macro BUT...

Purplepig

i want it to be free easy to use and to not be code, i want something were i select the key and select the command. 

if anyone has any ideas please tell me if you find any macro software that meets my requirements.

have you seen autohotkey?

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

2 minutes ago, keskparane said:

have you seen autohotkey?

OP said "not be code", so pretty sure autohotkeys isn't what they want. Besides that, you can't just turn a 2nd keyboard into a macro-keyboard like that.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

23 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

OP said "not be code", so pretty sure autohotkeys isn't what they want. Besides that, you can't just turn a 2nd keyboard into a macro-keyboard like that.

Opps. Time for bed obviously. Totally misread.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

7 hours ago, Purplepig said:

i want it to be free easy to use and to not be code, i want something were i select the key and select the command. 

if anyone has any ideas please tell me if you find any macro software that meets my requirements.

There is no easy and free way to do this.

Either it's difficult and time-consuming, or you have to buy a keyboard that works for this purpose.

You can get a Razer Synapse or Corsair iCUE compatible keyboard (the latter only if you main board is NOT Corsair) and set macros on that second keyboard. That's the easy solution. Or you can get the HASU USB converter.

The free solution is intercept.exe, which is difficult to setup and maintain, plus you need knowledge of AutoHotKey too. Not the easy solution.

https://github.com/TaranVH/2nd-keyboard

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

Unless keyboard supports full macro coding, you need to use software, and AHK is most powerful one. But there are helpers, like Pulovers Macro Creator. It works like macro creators of gaming keyboards and you can export to AHK.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thank you for your people's input I think I will look at what you said or give up.