Should I get the DT770, DT770 Pro, or the Audio Technica WS1100IS?

I am looking to get closed-back headphones around the price range of these headphones. From what I've seen these are the 3 best options, though I might be wrong. If anybody has any other suggestions for something around $130-$150, I would like to hear it. They'd the used mostly for music and gaming, and I'd rather not buy a DAC or amp right now, but if something sounds way better with one I can buy one in the future. Also, what's the difference in audio quality between these options and the HE4xx, an open back alternative in the same price range? Thanks for any help.

36 minutes ago, rice guru said:

For a easy to drive open back the 58x is the pick for gaming imo

Thanks, but I'd really prefer closed back. Unless the 58x blows the other options out of the water by miles, I'd just be getting a closed back set of headphones.

DT770 Pro 250 ohms and then Fiio 10K Olympus as amp because the headphone is harder to drive using onboard audio of your motherboard. Fiio 10K because in case you don't wanna spend or have a tight budget on getting a better dac/amp but this one is fairly cheap.

Or you might test the DT770 Pro 80 ohms to see if you still need a dac/amp or not but have no idea where you live and how the stores are with returning headphones. But the 250 ohms really needs one otherwise the volume can get very low.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280