Want to upgrade my GPU

I finally got around to upgrading my PC from a  AMD 8320 to a Ryzen 7 2600x and want to upgrade my GPU to better accommodate the new hardware. Right now I have a   AMD RX 480X 8gb

Whats a good upgrade from that to my new ryzen build that's not ridiculous expensive, (I plan to sell the 480x to help)

Get the best card you can afford if gaming performance is the priority. given what we know what you're spending, that would be the titan RTX

assuming your PSU can run it

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Slottr said:

What do you have to spend? What are you trying to run?

Like 150-200. As for specific games, no real specific but just want to upgrade my old card so my cpu is better complimented 

2 minutes ago, GeneralMitch said:

Like 150-200. As for specific games, no real specific but just want to upgrade my old card so my cpu is better complimented 

150-200 on top of the price of your current gpu?

If so, you would be looking at a used card to get something worthwhile. Something like a 980Ti or 1070- but that won't be a huge upgrade or anything

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

3 minutes ago, GeneralMitch said:

Like 150-200

Cards around that price would be about 10-15% faster than your current GPU. I don't think that's worth it, your GPU is fine for your CPU if you're just worried about it not being complimentary enough.