Need a new VPN

SPG

Hello, my subscription is about to expire for PIA, as they were bought out I no longer want anything to do with them (which sucks because they were great and used them far before LTT got them as a sponsor)

Does anyone have suggestions for alternatives? Would be preferable if I can use it across multiple devices such as my phone and computer and use it for totally legal linux ISOs when I torrent.

7 minutes ago, SPG said:

Hello, my subscription is about to expire for PIA, as they were bought out I no longer want anything to do with them (which sucks because they were great and used them far before LTT got them as a sponsor)

Does anyone have suggestions for alternatives? Would be preferable if I can use it across multiple devices such as my phone and computer and use it for totally legal linux ISOs when I torrent.

i fucking hate how the stupid ISPs keep corrupting the ISO files its fucking annoying af anyways here are my options, proxy, nordvpn, 

Ill just keep using them until I get evidence they screwed me. I have had no issues with PIA at all.

12 hours ago, redbread123 said:

i fucking hate how the stupid ISPs keep corrupting the ISO files its fucking annoying af anyways here are my options, proxy, nordvpn, 

I watched that video today and realized I needed a new one as my subscription is coming up
sadly, it's not too useful for me due to option 4 being my most important