Bringing Families TOGETHER!!! - ROG Rig Reboot 2019

JonoT
48 minutes ago, Scardycat1234 said:

Buddy, you don’t need a new Pc for a while. I got a ASUS GL552 with a GTX 960m and a core i7 6700HQ. Hopefully I’ll get an upgrade this Christmas, because I do yt, and my live-streams are terrible with this pc

44 minutes ago, Scardycat1234 said:

I need a new streamer pc. I have an ASUS GL552 laptop right now with a core i7 6700hq and a gtx 960m. I do yt and my streams are very laggy because of it

Just cause you "do yt" doesn't mean you deserve a new pc and someone else doesn't. 

Save up for a new computer and stop acting entitled. 

Bitwit did a video, where he also a Asus build, but it was for the Wounded Warrior Project. Both of them got similar same case and monitor, but there were some differences in them.

On Bitwit's case the entire PSU shroud needs to be removed, since there is no way to install it from the back, and there is no cut out window. The monitor they got has a refresh rate of 155Hz
On Linus's case, PSU can be installed from the back and the PSU shroud has a cut out window. The monitor they got has a refresh rate of 144Hz.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

@drpopper Come again nexdt year. This years competition is over. Only the other winners are still to be announced.

Also clean your PC you might get a performance boost out of that seeing those amounts of dust inside.

3 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@drpopper Come again nexdt year. This years competition is over. Only the other winners are still to be announced.

Also clean your PC you might get a performance boost out of that seeing those amounts of dust inside.

❤️

8 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

That's still a great PC. stfu

Yeah, it’s been a great Pc for a while. But now that games are evolving, it’s hard on my cpu to play video games like Fortnite well without lowering the settings a lot. Then, that plus my stream is a nightmare for it, because it has to work so hard.  I watch over my vids and they are super laggy because my cpu can’t handle it. Also I am 11 yrs old just so you know

7 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

Just cause you "do yt" doesn't mean you deserve a new pc and someone else doesn't. 

Save up for a new computer and stop acting entitled. 

You are totally right. I definitely don’t need a crazy computer like a ROG reboot computer. Especially because I’m only 11 yrs old. And I am currently saving money to get parts to build my own. I think it will be fun to do it with family.

8 hours ago, Scardycat1234 said:

Buddy, you don’t need a new Pc for a while. I got a ASUS GL552 with a GTX 960m and a core i7 6700HQ. Hopefully I’ll get an upgrade this Christmas, because I do yt, and my live-streams are terrible with this pc

Oh really, sorry

8 hours ago, maksakal said:

I don't think spamming how much your life sucks is going to help. Compared to my Cuisinart your experience is top notch.

I’m not spamming tho 

10 minutes ago, Scardycat1234 said:

Yeah, it’s been a great Pc for a while. But now that games are evolving, it’s hard on my cpu to play video games like Fortnite well without lowering the settings a lot. Then, that plus my stream is a nightmare for it, because it has to work so hard.  I watch over my vids and they are super laggy because my cpu can’t handle it. Also I am 11 yrs old just so you know

Yeah and my CPU is almost a decade old, and my GPU is a rebranded one that's about seven years old. It's still a great PC lmao, as is yours

5 minutes ago, Scardycat1234 said:

You are totally right. I definitely don’t need a crazy computer like a ROG reboot computer. Especially because I’m only 11 yrs old. And I am currently saving money to get parts to build my own. I think it will be fun to do it with family.

Age is irrelevant. Find a way to earn some money. Maybe you can just ask for a PC for christmas idk

3 minutes ago, Scardycat1234 said:

I’m not spamming tho 

Yes, you kind of are. You made like four comments instead of just putting all the quotes into one like I just did.

EDIT: tl;dr is that there's nothing special you bring to the table that makes you entitled to a free PC. You want a free PC? Make a good ROG Rig Reboot video.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Can the entry video still be watched somewhere? The link in the description gives me "video unavailable".

16 minutes ago, Bramimond said:

Can the entry video still be watched somewhere? The link in the description gives me "video unavailable".

Looks like the guy removed it.

My i request my own build pc 

I want to have my own pc for my study because i want to be a videographer someday, that's why i want to have a Pc even just a Midrange (but its okay if High End) to Edit my videos and stuff to enchance my Skill in Editing

but im from the Philippines i guess i gave a 0.000000001% chance to choose but im stll hoping :(((

1 hour ago, Nojnoj said:
My i request my own build pc 

I want to have my own pc for my study because i want to be a videographer someday, that's why i want to have a Pc even just a Midrange (but its okay if High End) to Edit my videos and stuff to enchance my Skill in Editing

but im from the Philippines i guess i gave a 0.000000001% chance to choose but im stll hoping :(((

You don't "request" a computer, you enter a competition and hope you get chosen. Nothing is free, even though it may seem like it.

6 hours ago, chitranjan said:

How do I get to participate to win a PC, can some one help?

Subscribe to their channel and wait for an announcement. 

6 minutes ago, Therandomkid said:

I was not joking

What makes you think you, of all people, deserves a free PC?

You didn't even make Rig Reboot video to have a chance of getting one.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

On 11/20/2019 at 5:25 AM, lewdicrous said:

Looks like the guy removed it.

I wish that wasn't possible.  It's fun to see their submissions.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

5 hours ago, Velcade said:

I wish that wasn't possible.  It's fun to see their submissions.

I just tried it again and it works,  maybe the link was messed up?

Here's a link anyways. 

Spoiler

On 11/20/2019 at 7:50 PM, lewdicrous said:

Subscribe to their channel and wait for an announcement. 

i would feel real dirty subscribing to their channel

5 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

What makes you think you, of all people, deserves a free PC?

You didn't even make Rig Reboot video to have a chance of getting one.

1st world problems amigo

they are all entitled

Just now, amdorintel said:

i would feel real dirty subscribing to their channel

As someone who's no longer subscribed to LTT, I get it, but they need to make some sacrifices if they want to get a giveaway announcement early on. 

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

As someone who's no longer subscribed to LTT, I get it, but they need to make some sacrifices if they want to get a giveaway announcement early on. 

dont they do forum giveaways too?

2 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

dont they do forum giveaways too?

Most if not all forum giveaways are done by members not LTT staff, at least the ones that I've seen.

On 11/17/2019 at 5:29 PM, Rinc said:

Congrats on him winning but how and where will the other winners be announced 

Thanks Rinc and everybody else!

And yeah we had a little technical issue with our submission video, but as lewdicrous pointed out it's fixed now!