Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cupar19

Repurpose dead iphone 6?

Posted · Original PosterOP

so I have a dead iphone 6, no battery and dead logic board which is way to expensive to repair. Does anybody know of any fun idead/projects to do with it. I did find a post somewhere for turning it into a wallet. Any other wacky uses?

You could pulverize it into dust and mix it with cocaine and give it to some high level Apple execs to show your appreciation

Or hand it off as e-waste maybe. Idk

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

On 9/22/2019 at 5:57 AM, huilun02 said:

"You could pulverize it into dust and mix it with cocaine and give it to some high level Apple execs to show your appreciation"

Great idea! i'm gonna do that, thanks

anybody know some high level apple execs in the uk?

Well spare parts? Thats honestly all its good for anymore. So if you ever need to repair a 6 and need a skrew pull it out of there xD 

Main Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Vega 8 Mobile,12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 250 GB 960 Evo NVME PCIE SSD  1 TB HDD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That) 

BF's Laptop (Blanny): Celeron N3060, HD 400, 4 GB DDR3, 32 GB EMMC, 64 GB Samsung EVO SD Card, 768p TN Display

2016 HP Stream 11.6 (Reason Why Its Even Listed Is Because I Originally Owned It)

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

3 hours ago, Silentprototipe said:

Well spare parts? Thats honestly all its good for anymore. So if you ever need to repair a 6 and need a skrew pull it out of there xD 

pretty much everything is dead, and I lost half the screws because they are so small so I think I'm gonna go with either the cocaine idea or the wallet one

12 hours ago, Cupar19 said:

pretty much everything is dead, and I lost half the screws because they are so small so I think I'm gonna go with either the cocaine idea or the wallet one

I dont know what you mean by making a wallet out of it but if that doesnt work its pretty much just scrap, theres not much else you could do with it

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 / Motherboard - MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC / RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 4x8GB @ 3200MHz / GPU - Saphire Nitro+ Vega 64 / PSU - Corsair RMx750 / Storage - 500gb Samsung 860 Evo SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda / Case - Phanteks P600s / Monitor - Samsung 32" CJG5 1440P 144Hz Keyboard - Razer Ornata / Mouse - Razer Naga Trinity / Headphones - HyperX Cloud 2 (PC) Airpods (Phone) / Speakers - Logitech Z337 / Phone - iPhone XS Max / Watch - Apple Watch Series 5

4 hours ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

I dont know what you mean by making a wallet out of it but if that doesnt work its pretty much just scrap, theres not much else you could do with it

take out all the insides and put money in instead

Literal Paperweight?

The pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge.

Forever in search of my reason to exist.

21 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Use it to kill a microwave by microwaving it.

i dont have a microwave sadly

8 hours ago, Cupar19 said:

take out all the insides and put money in instead

How do you keep it from opening in your pocket but still being easy enough to open in a shop?

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 / Motherboard - MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC / RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 4x8GB @ 3200MHz / GPU - Saphire Nitro+ Vega 64 / PSU - Corsair RMx750 / Storage - 500gb Samsung 860 Evo SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda / Case - Phanteks P600s / Monitor - Samsung 32" CJG5 1440P 144Hz Keyboard - Razer Ornata / Mouse - Razer Naga Trinity / Headphones - HyperX Cloud 2 (PC) Airpods (Phone) / Speakers - Logitech Z337 / Phone - iPhone XS Max / Watch - Apple Watch Series 5

8 hours ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

How do you keep it from opening in your pocket but still being easy enough to open in a shop?

idk its not supposed to be amazingly practical, but that is a good point to consider