Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
utopianexile

rx 570

Posted · Original PosterOP

i have a n rx 570, i ran userbenchmark and it says thats its in the 0% massively under performing. what could be causing this? 

i did a Heaven benchmark and got 1228 on ultra setting but dont know if thats any good

Userbenchmark is a farce.

What is your gaming performance like?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - The venerated Hyper 212 Evo (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

EVGA G3 thread, BR/BT threadSeasonic Focus thread, S12II/M12II thread, Userbenchmark (Et al.) is trash explained, PSU misconceptions

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Userbenchmark is a farce.

What is your gaming performance like?

i mean it works but i feel like it should be getting higher fps. im getting 75fps high settings in pubg with pretty serious dips, and roughly the same in fallout 3, NV, and 4

Just now, utopianexile said:

i mean it works but i feel like it should be getting higher fps. im getting 75fps high settings in pubg with pretty serious dips, and roughly the same in fallout 3, NV, and 4

And what CPU is it paired with?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - The venerated Hyper 212 Evo (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

EVGA G3 thread, BR/BT threadSeasonic Focus thread, S12II/M12II thread, Userbenchmark (Et al.) is trash explained, PSU misconceptions

12 minutes ago, utopianexile said:

i have a n rx 570, i ran userbenchmark and it says thats its in the 0% massively under performing. what could be causing this? 

i did a Heaven benchmark and got 1228 on ultra setting but dont know if thats any good

userbenchmark is really not good for comparing actual performance, there are better benchmarking comparisons

whats your specific configuration with the heaven benchmark? Ultra 1080p with 2x AA, no tessellation should be around 1950-2100 with no CPU bottleneck from an rx 570.

Degenerate furry trash.

I still use my Athlon 5350.

4 minutes ago, Genwyn said:

userbenchmark is really not good for comparing actual performance, there are better benchmarking comparisons

whats your specific configuration with the heaven benchmark? Ultra 1080p with 2x AA, no tessellation should be around 1950-2100 with no CPU bottleneck from an rx 570.

i put everything on max 

2 minutes ago, utopianexile said:

i put everything on max 

drop to that configuration, 2x aa, no tessellation

most 570's are in that point range

also what is your processor?

Degenerate furry trash.

Just now, Genwyn said:

drop to that configuration, 2x aa, no tessellation

most 570's are in that point range

also what is your processor?

r5 1600

Just now, utopianexile said:

r5 1600

that should be a very good combo then, with 2x aa in 1080p ultra and no tessellation, you should be pulling around 2k+ points in the heaven benchmark

if you get less you have an issue, if you have 1950-2100 or more then youre all good

Degenerate furry trash.

7 minutes ago, Genwyn said:

that should be a very good combo then, with 2x aa in 1080p ultra and no tessellation, you should be pulling around 2k+ points in the heaven benchmark

if you get less you have an issue, if you have 1950-2100 or more then youre all good

Ok while that is running I have a few questions. Vsync yes or no. AA should I always keep it low/ does it make a huge difference? 

1 minute ago, utopianexile said:

Ok while that is running I have a few questions. Vsync yes or no. AA should I always keep it low/ does it make a huge difference? 

AA is a demanding supersampling effect

1 minute ago, utopianexile said:

I got 1824 btw on your settings 

2 minutes ago, utopianexile said:

vsync isnt a necessity, but it can prevent screen tearing if youre on a 60hz monitor and are running above 60fps

it just syncs up framerate with refresh rate

AA basically renders a bit of something in even higher detail and places it over that spot, 2x AA even can be pretty demanding for the sake of smooth edges

1824 is a bit low, id look into different driver versions and potentially a light overclock of the core and memory of the 570

its not super low, but its probably at the bottom of an RX 570's possible performance

Degenerate furry trash.