Key Caps Profile Double-Skin Milk Pudding

Hey all!

I have the Corsair K95 Platinum rapidfire (normal mx key switches)

I have been looking for Key Caps Profile Double-Skin Milk Pudding

keymilk.png.81f2bc81a75d80eed4405a1bd4832397.png

But i am not be able to find the exact match for my keys (left shift is big, mine is small)

Any one can help me find the correct ones?

Thanks

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Corsair use a slightly custom layout afaik, it's likely that a set that works doesn't exist

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

@Constantin Since you are from Greece, you are probably using a keyboard with ISO-layout which is standard in Europe. The image seems to be of an ANSI-layout keyboard.

ISO-layout keyboards have a smaller left Shift-key and the Enter-key looks like a fat upside down "L", an ANSI Enter-key is just a bar of the same size as the left shift. I dont know of anyone selling greek ISO-layout keycaps but there are some in English which should be ISO-UK.

16 hours ago, Arphis said:

@Constantin Since you are from Greece, you are probably using a keyboard with ISO-layout which is standard in Europe. The image seems to be of an ANSI-layout keyboard.

ISO-layout keyboards have a smaller left Shift-key and the Enter-key looks like a fat upside down "L", an ANSI Enter-key is just a bar of the same size as the left shift. I dont know of anyone selling greek ISO-layout keycaps but there are some in English which should be ISO-UK.

Yes the left shift is small and the enter an upside down L

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

@Constantin

On 7/12/2019 at 2:34 PM, Constantin said:

Yes the left shift is small and the enter an upside down L

Yeah than look for keycaps in ISO-layout, even within ISO-layout different languages use different layouts, so a lot of letters dont share the same key in another language. You need to compare images to make sure the print is the same.

If you do have an ISO-UK layout then you should be able to use the "YMDK 104 PBT Double Shot Shine Through Pudding" keycap set. They seem to be ANSI and ISO-UK compatible, I dont know if they are any good in terms of fit and quality.

7 minutes ago, Arphis said:

If you do have an ISO-UK layout then you should be able to use the "YMDK 104 PBT Double Shot Shine Through Pudding" keycap set. 

Won't fit the K95. Corsair uses a non standard bottom row with a 6,5u space bar. 

:)