Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Constantin

Key Caps Profile Double-Skin Milk Pudding

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey all!

I have the Corsair K95 Platinum rapidfire (normal mx key switches)

I have been looking for Key Caps Profile Double-Skin Milk Pudding

keymilk.png.81f2bc81a75d80eed4405a1bd4832397.png

But i am not be able to find the exact match for my keys (left shift is big, mine is small)

Any one can help me find the correct ones?

Thanks

CPU:i7 9700k 4.9Ghz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 2500Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, SSD mushkin chronos 120GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU:Corsair CS 650 M Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK600-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung P2470HD Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Mouse 2014 Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Corsair use a slightly custom layout afaik, it's likely that a set that works doesn't exist

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play MTGA & watch anime at 720p...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee! The Cassette Deck!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

@Constantin Since you are from Greece, you are probably using a keyboard with ISO-layout which is standard in Europe. The image seems to be of an ANSI-layout keyboard.

ISO-layout keyboards have a smaller left Shift-key and the Enter-key looks like a fat upside down "L", an ANSI Enter-key is just a bar of the same size as the left shift. I dont know of anyone selling greek ISO-layout keycaps but there are some in English which should be ISO-UK.

Posted · Original PosterOP
16 hours ago, Arphis said:

@Constantin Since you are from Greece, you are probably using a keyboard with ISO-layout which is standard in Europe. The image seems to be of an ANSI-layout keyboard.

ISO-layout keyboards have a smaller left Shift-key and the Enter-key looks like a fat upside down "L", an ANSI Enter-key is just a bar of the same size as the left shift. I dont know of anyone selling greek ISO-layout keycaps but there are some in English which should be ISO-UK.

Yes the left shift is small and the enter an upside down L

CPU:i7 9700k 4.9Ghz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 2500Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, SSD mushkin chronos 120GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU:Corsair CS 650 M Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK600-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung P2470HD Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Mouse 2014 Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

@Constantin

On 7/12/2019 at 2:34 PM, Constantin said:

Yes the left shift is small and the enter an upside down L

Yeah than look for keycaps in ISO-layout, even within ISO-layout different languages use different layouts, so a lot of letters dont share the same key in another language. You need to compare images to make sure the print is the same.

If you do have an ISO-UK layout then you should be able to use the "YMDK 104 PBT Double Shot Shine Through Pudding" keycap set. They seem to be ANSI and ISO-UK compatible, I dont know if they are any good in terms of fit and quality.

7 minutes ago, Arphis said:

If you do have an ISO-UK layout then you should be able to use the "YMDK 104 PBT Double Shot Shine Through Pudding" keycap set. 

Won't fit the K95. Corsair uses a non standard bottom row with a 6,5u space bar. 

Women. They are a complete mystery.

-Stephen Hawking

I think the hoomans put their builds here?

Why do you hoomans give your builds a name? Here's my build, which I shall call "Do as I Say, Not As I Do" (seriously, don't get this build)

Spoiler

Ryzen 1500X @3,925 GHz

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo + 2x ML120

MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic

2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 MHz CL15 (Micron B-die) @2933 MHz

Sapphire Radeon R9 280 Dual-X @1120 MHz / 1450 MHz

120GB 850 Evo

120GB Kingston SSD

500GB WD Blue

Cooler Master Elite 430

Seasonic Prime Titanium 650W

Logitech G710 with Kailh Box Jade

Logitech G502

HyperX Cloud

And my laptop, which I shall call "If It's Stupid But It Works" (It can actually play CS:GO at 50 FPS, and Civ V at 25 FPS)

Spoiler

Lenovo Thinkpad L460

Intel Core i3 6100U

4GB (probably) DDR4 2133 MHz

Intel HD Graphics 520 0.3-1.0 GHz

128GB Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP

Corsair M65 Pro RGB (worst mouse I've ever had)

Sennheiser CX 5.00G

And here would be where I would put a picture of my cat. But apparently, images are not allowed here. So take this instead (*ΦωΦ*)

Hello fellow night theme users