Which AIO company has the best customer service?

Go to solution Solved by Corsair Nick,
On 6/11/2019 at 6:24 AM, _d0nut said:

I've been looking to get an AIO, and after some researching found out that the path for me to take in the event of an AIO leak is to contact the local distributor for AIO replacement, which is fine. But in the event that the leak damages other components I have to contact the manufacturer and possibly ship the entire computer over there and it'll take super long for replacement.

I want to strike a balance between not-so-shitty customer service and good looks.

I've heard ASUS has awful customer service and that NZXT sometimes doesn't replace parts that their faulty AIO damages. Anyone have experience with other companies?

Outside of what others have said about Corsair customer service, we do have policies in place should a leak occur and damage components, there is a dedicated team to help the customer out.  And if you run into any issues or have questions, I'm always here to help out the community.

I've been looking to get an AIO, and after some researching found out that the path for me to take in the event of an AIO leak is to contact the local distributor for AIO replacement, which is fine. But in the event that the leak damages other components I have to contact the manufacturer and possibly ship the entire computer over there and it'll take super long for replacement.

I want to strike a balance between not-so-shitty customer service and good looks.

I've heard ASUS has awful customer service and that NZXT sometimes doesn't replace parts that their faulty AIO damages. Anyone have experience with other companies?

10 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I've heard decent things about Corsair's customer service.

Corsair is pretty much the only company that fits my criteria so far, I was looking at the Deepcool Castle 360 but it's not released in the US due to the Asetek patent thing, so legit reviews are probably scarce. I saw UFD Tech using a Castle 280 on his test bench though(although he doesn't do many benchmarks)

Corsair has good support i hear, have not experienced it myself though

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

EVGA isn't really known for their AIO's, but they have some of the best customer support in the industry. I have dealt with them regarding a GPU and they are a pleasure to work with.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

1 minute ago, Votivee said:

EVGA isn't really known for their AIO's, but they have some of the best customer support in the industry. I have dealt with them regarding a GPU and they are a pleasure to work with.

I dealt with EVGA support. I would not want to ever call them again or buy anything after dealing with them. They claimed an air cooled card in a 100% air cooled system was water cooled and had water damage and held the card ramsom for return shipping, I ended up paying for it and they sent me back someone else's card.

I also have then claim I damaged a few cards and a few motherboard when the crap caps they used to used busted. This was back when they used bad counterfeit caps.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:24 AM, _d0nut said:

Outside of what others have said about Corsair customer service, we do have policies in place should a leak occur and damage components, there is a dedicated team to help the customer out.  And if you run into any issues or have questions, I'm always here to help out the community.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

26 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

so, for example a corsair aio leaks and kills the rest of the system, you'll replace it?

But corsair's support is good from my experience though. 

Without getting into the exact details; the system will go through inspection by the team, and a resolution will presented to the customer based on the findings.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

6 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Without getting into the exact details; the system will go through inspection by the team, and a resolution will presented to the customer based on the findings.

Will Corsair cover the shipping costs of the system?

Prepaid shipping labels are currently provided for damage claim cases.

Have had nothing but excellent service from Corsair.They Even Replaced(not sure what happened to it) an AIO I had no receipt for with a newer AIO.

They have Been Excellent.

Also Had great Service from Asus on an old 990FX Mobo that died,Had a new one in a week.

Both of these issues are from a few months back.

ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570**AMD Ryzen 5800X**16G Corsair Vengence RGB 3600Mhz **ASUS Strix RX6700XT OC**Corsair H150i RGB Platinum AIO**Samsung 2-2TB 970 EVO Plus m.2**2-860 2 1/2 EVO 1Tb SSD's**Creative Sound Blaster Z**Corsair HX1200i PSU w/Black sleeved corsair Cables**Corsair 5000D Airflow**BenQ XL2730Z 1440p 144Hz 27"**BenQ XL2720Z 27"**Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Keyboard**Roccat Kave 5.1 Gaming headset,Roccat Kone Pure Black Gaming mouse**Windows 10 PRO

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 hours ago, Earnhardt said:

Have had nothing but excellent service from Corsair.They Even Replaced(not sure what happened to it) an AIO I had no receipt for with a newer AIO.

They have Been Excellent.

Also Had great Service from Asus on an old 990FX Mobo that died,Had a new one in a week.

Both of these issues are from a few months back.

Thanks for the input, probably going Corsair now. 

Had an issue with my two NZXT Krakens - only 1 was recognized in CAM - wrote support - they wanted to send me a new cable with express from US to denmark - after doing some research on my own I found out that my Crosshair vii hero only has 1 full usb 2.0 port and the other one is power only. I wrote support and told them it was the motherboard but they wanted to send the cable anyways and did. I now have a spare cable. ? 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

1 hour ago, DoctorNick said:

Had an issue with my two NZXT Krakens - only 1 was recognized in CAM - wrote support - they wanted to send me a new cable with express from US to denmark - after doing some research on my own I found out that my Crosshair vii hero only has 1 full usb 2.0 port and the other one is power only. I wrote support and told them it was the motherboard but they wanted to send the cable anyways and did. I now have a spare cable. ? 

I would guess that maybe they already paid for shipping or something? 

On 6/11/2019 at 9:57 AM, Votivee said:

don't get the EVGA cooler I got it and regret. the lighting is its separate ecosystem and you have to have an FWT card for it to work. and the software is a buggy piece of crap.  I hade a problem of in not working its a bug in the software that has been presented and well documented on the forms since 20 F ing 15 

edit one more thing the fans are the worst 

1 minute ago, ryanregowhite said:

don't get the EVGA cooler I got it and regret. the lighting is its separate ecosystem and you have to have an FWT card for it to work. and the software is a buggy piece of crap.  I hade a problem of in not working its a bug in the software that has been presented and well documented on the forms since 20 F ing 15 

EVGA coolers are expensive af here. Corsair too but not too much. Cheapest here are Cooler Master, ID Cooling, Deepcool etc. I'd rather stick away from them though