GTA V Help

220VoltsallCore
16 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

People leave lobbies all the time. Nothing to stop it, it's just random. As random as when you yourself leave the lobby.

I quoted wrongly

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Dinesh1 said:

if i buy a ps4 or xbox. should i need to buy gta5 again.i own the pc version currently

Yes, you will. You will also have to start a new character and deal with 24-30 fps. And you cannot change graphic settings. Not worth it imo. PC is better in many, many ways.

1 minute ago, Dinesh1 said:

what are called modded accounts for gta5. from where people buy them

Accounts used for modding online. In which they ban you in no time nowadays.

38 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Will game work with i52400 8gb ram gtx1650 Rdr2 game

Yes, it will run. However, it may introduce stuttering with just 8GB of RAM as 12GB of RAM is recommended. 16GB of RAM is what I recommend to have in your PC period since the speed of your RAM is most likely lower than the ideal speed as well. I want to say you have DDR3 1600 if I remember correctly? Not sure how many RAM slots you have.

Your GPU is good to go. Just keep in mind that with just 4GB of VRAM, you will have to customize the graphic settings keeping in mind just how much VRAM each graphic setting will be utilizing. A 6GB GPU is recommended when it comes to achieving higher graphic settings in RDR2 but don't let that worry you by any means. The more research you do on the graphic settings, the better.

Things like Texture Quality, Anti-aliasing and Shadow Quality are usually the biggest hits to VRAM. Followed closely by things like higher Extended Distance Scaling, higher Population Variety, Shader Quality, Reflection Quality, Water Quality and even Post FX. Of course this always varies from game to game, so research will have to be done.

Your CPU will be a bottleneck for sure as its just under the minimum requirement for RDR2 in general. It's possible that it might keep you from an ideal fps but that doesn't mean you won't be able to run the game at a playable fps. For the most part, it's best to have absolutely no expectations since the game has yet to be released. You really never know what a system can do until you test it. How a PC is optimized for gaming, RAM speeds, resolutions, CPU/GPU clocks, etc, etc, all these things matter.

6 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Will rdr2 game price increase after october 22. I read this in gta loading screen Is 3k discount price now. Will it increase later 

I'm sure it will on sites like Steam but don't pay attention to those prices. Retail is for suckers.

5 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Should i buy rdr2 now. Or buy in november 6 It seems like the price in now discounted.20$

• Never pre-order ANY video game.
  • Never pay more than $40.00 for ANY video game.
  • There's always around a $20 discount off some special version that you don't even need.
  • Those free games included with that pre-order are really old games that you can get for dirt cheap any month of the year.
  • Buy it a few days after its release date for half price or less.
  • Don't ask me where, ask people in GTA Online where they purchase almost all their AAA games.
  • And don't worry, you can get an even bigger discount when the game has been released for 1-3 weeks.
5 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

How players take photo like this.

Press the Windows key + the PRTSC key on your keyboard while in-game to take screenshots. Edit them how you wish with any editing software of your choosing.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

How can some players find what session i am in and join to troll

Well people are bound to eventually join your session. Especially if you have a lot of friends in your session. Always best to play solo or with 1-2 other people. If someone joins your session and you don't want them in there, simply go into the pause menu, find their name and vote to kick them. I like to tell them before they get kicked that(it takes around 10-30 seconds for them to be kicked) I'm only kicking them to grind some things and that I mean no harm or anything.

1 hour ago, Intransigent said:

Well people are bound to eventually join your session. Especially if you have a lot of friends in your session. Always best to play solo or with 1-2 other people. If someone joins your session and you don't want them in there, simply go into the pause menu, find their name and vote to kick them. I like to tell them before they get kicked that(it takes around 10-30 seconds for them to be kicked) I'm only kicking them to grind some things and that I mean no harm or anything.

Yeah i only kick who come to destroy my cargo

When doing mc with 3 friends

But some guy managed to join my new session

Knowing what session i am in

He joins, i find new session then he joins that session too.

Is there a mod players using to find other people sessions 

41 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

But some guy managed to join my new session Knowing what session i am in He joins, i find new session then he joins that session too. Is there a mod players using to find other people sessions 

Ah yea, there are those types of people. When that happens, it's best to take a break from the game for him to simply be done with ya'. Modders can pretty much do anything to people and when they single you out, just take a break. I'd do a good 5 days but you can choose to take a break for whatever amount you wish. You can still play the game in invite only lobbies of course. You can always go into a solo public lobby to resupply businesses as quickly as you can and then go back into invite only lobbies so he can't join.

The real break to take is selling things. You can pretty much do everything else to make money.

Remember to report him to R* and get your friends to do the same. The more reports, the better. You gotta jot down his exact gamertag to find em' to report em'.