Can't decide on a case

XR6
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
13 hours ago, XR6 said:

I've decided on 2 cases I like (Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic and Fractal Design Meshify C).

I can't decide which out of those two cases I prefer so I'm turning to LTT for help.

If you want to Air cool your CPU, go for the Meshify C. Both have great cooling but the PC-O11D only has a 155mm cpu tower height limit, so it cant hold larger air coolers that might be necessary for higher end systems. 

If you're watercooling (AIO) either works fine, I might lean slightly towards the PC-O11

*Edit* Keep in mind if you're using an AIO in the Meshify C, your max GPU length is limited to 287 mm (off the top of my head) due to the case being so short and the rad adding 27mm of space bwtween the GPU and the edge of the case

If you're custom liquid cooling, It's hard to find a case that beats the PC-O11D in flexibility and build quality at this price. 

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be building a new system soon so I've got to pick a case.

I've decided on 2 cases I like (Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic and Fractal Design Meshify C).

I can't decide which out of those two cases I prefer so I'm turning to LTT for help.

Which one would you pick and why?

Thanks in advance :) 

Personally I really like the Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic. The tempered glass just looks so nice, and the fans on the side look beautiful. 

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

Looks are subjective, and according to this gamers nexus video the 011 dynamic does perform better temperature wise ( at least for both stock versions ).

All the prices I see have the pc-o11 have a higher price, so its up to you if the better looks and temps are worth the money.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

13 hours ago, XR6 said:

If you want to Air cool your CPU, go for the Meshify C. Both have great cooling but the PC-O11D only has a 155mm cpu tower height limit, so it cant hold larger air coolers that might be necessary for higher end systems. 

If you're watercooling (AIO) either works fine, I might lean slightly towards the PC-O11

*Edit* Keep in mind if you're using an AIO in the Meshify C, your max GPU length is limited to 287 mm (off the top of my head) due to the case being so short and the rad adding 27mm of space bwtween the GPU and the edge of the case

If you're custom liquid cooling, It's hard to find a case that beats the PC-O11D in flexibility and build quality at this price. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

45 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Looks like I'll be going for the Meshify C then. The air cooler I plan to use is 163mm tall, so it looks like the PC-O11D won't be a viable option.