Where to buy windows 10 key codes?

vladonizer

If it matters so much then people would be arrested all day every day. Y'all are concerned as if being so concerned gives you an advantage. It clearly does not. When you enter a product key and windows says "activated", and you didn't use a crack.  it doesn't matter what the concerned thinks. Windows is activated for real. The key is stored on a server.  It's your key now. There is no longer a need to feel concerned for your windows.

On 5/8/2019 at 3:33 PM, Animal901 said:

If it matters so much then people would be arrested all day every day. Y'all are concerned as if being so concerned gives you an advantage. It clearly does not. When you enter a product key and windows says "activated", and you didn't use a crack.  it doesn't matter what the concerned thinks. Windows is activated for real. The key is stored on a server.  It's your key now. There is no longer a need to feel concerned for your windows.

I fully agree. I'm just saying that using inactivated Windows is the same piracy as using activators. I'm just surprised that moderators close threads where people discuss about activators, but not reacting when people says that using unactivated Windows is ok.

2 hours ago, homeap5 said:

I fully agree. I'm just saying that using inactivated Windows is the same piracy as using activators. I'm just surprised that moderators close threads where people discuss about activators, but not reacting when people says that using unactivated Windows is ok.

I agree with you, this seems hypocritical. I suspect though that the reason the forum moderators have taken this position is not because they want to uphold the letter of the EULA, but instead want to prevent things that they see as harmful to both Microsoft and the Windows users.

For example, if you use an activator, you risk getting a virus or malware if the activator contains unscrupulous files. And you also gyp Microsoft out of a legitimate license sale.

Now compare that to not activating Windows all together. You're not at risk as a Windows use because you get all the same features and updates as a licensed Windows user. The only difference is that you have a watermark telling you to activate Windows, and you aren't allowed to use personalization options. Does it go against the EULA? Technically, sure. But Microsoft clearly setup Windows to allow for this anyway, because if they really didn't want you to use an inactivated copy of Windows, they would just make it inaccessible to you after, say, 30 days. At which point, you could not access your system unless you installed a legitimate key. In fact, this is the exact system they use for Windows XP.

On 5/8/2019 at 9:33 AM, Animal901 said:

It's like used video games. When you sign the EULA for your Xbox or PlayStation when you login for the first time, you agree that you won't run used games on your system. But if this was actually enforced, GameStop wouldn't even exist.

You can buy cheap Windows licenses on eBay for like $5 or $10.

On 5/7/2019 at 12:40 AM, homeap5 said:

That's great that you're living in a country where apparently are no anti-piracy laws and only Microsoft itself can take you to court. But you're wrong.

As far as I know, anti-piracy laws gives police prosecution rights and if you're using software without license, you must pay the penalty. EULA is policy that you agree to follow while you decided to using their software. It's like using any other software without license - it's against the law, not just against some not important internal company policy. In this case EULA is the law and using Microsoft unactivated is against the law. So no - you're wrong. It IS illegal, unfortunatelly. Even if I'm pro-piracy guy, who knows that piracy is a reason that we have such good computers, I also know that it's no longer 1980 and law is different now. You don't must to sue me if I'm using your software without pay, now you (as a programmer) are protected by law.

Using software you don't own is piracy. However, EULAs aren't laws and they don't normally set the terms of using software - the claim otherwise is publisher propaganda.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987