NZXT H440 Thread

If they come out with a miniITX or even mATX version of something like this... I would buy the sh*t outta that...

Only victors are allowed to live... this world is merciless like that.

There is also a noise factor. Being that this is a silence optimized case, it makes sense that there isn't a spot for a disk drive. I removed my disk drive a few years back and haven't had a need for it. I boot my OS off a flash drive if I need to reformat. I also have a good enough internet connection to download games and not have to wait much time. If I ever do need a disk drive, and external drive works fine.

Agreed

Soon to come

I honestly hate that Linus didn't even mention how big of a deal it is that this case has NO OPTICAL BAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I would've liked to see at least one ODD . NZXT isn't really thinking about other products anymore like the HUE 2 Or something like that.

Interested in Business and Technology

Some reviewers have commented on the small vents choking the fans. Will they actually affect them?

The vents are bigger then the H630 case. So we have seen some better temps with this case. Also this case also features new fans. 

If they come out with a miniITX or even mATX version of something like this... I would buy the sh*t outta that...

There are no plans at this time for something like this in those sizes.

can this fit an asus maximus v extreme?

It maybe pushing it. Without some modding it will not. 

I would've liked to see at least one ODD . NZXT isn't really thinking about other products anymore like the HUE 2 Or something like that.

Well maybe we have something in the works, or maybe we dont. That will be something you may or may not want to wait for. :D

The vents are bigger then the H630 case. So we have seen some better temps with this case. Also this case also features new fans. 

There are no plans at this time for something like this in those sizes.

It maybe pushing it. Without some modding it will not. 

Well maybe we have something in the works, or maybe we dont. That will be something you may or may not want to wait for. :D

Well i may just wait for it lol...

Interested in Business and Technology

this case has NO OPTICAL BAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is an epic win right there. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

This case makes me want to go custom waterloop.

I need to stop looking at it, before I start spending money. 

I don't like how the power supply has to be installed and plugging in modular cables must be a pain in the butt.

But a case like that for such a pricepoint... that's amazing! How big of a triple radiator does fit in the top? 30 or 45 mm?

144Hz goodness

This case makes me want to go custom waterloop.

I need to stop looking at it, before I start spending money. 

*** speaking in a hypnotic tone***  bye me, bye me noaw with a full loop... I am worth it. you will be the envy of everyone.

I don't like how the power supply has to be installed and plugging in modular cables must be a pain in the butt.

But a case like that for such a pricepoint... that's amazing! How big of a triple radiator does fit in the top? 30 or 45 mm?

You can fit up to 60mm of space up top. 

so 35mm rad and 25mm fans or 45mm rad and 12mm fans 

*** speaking in a hypnotic tone***  bye me, bye me noaw with a full loop... I am worth it. you will be the envy of everyone.

Good thing I will be getting my tax return soon.

Crap!...must...resist...temptation...

You can fit up to 60mm of space up top.

so 35mm rad and 25mm fans or 45mm rad and 12mm fans

Meh, I was already getting my hopes up for a propper wc loop without sacrificing all of the HDD bays. I'll have to go with something bigger then, thank you.

144Hz goodness

Would 2 360mm Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 and 6 Noctua NF-F12's in a pull configuration be a good watercooling solution for this case?

When is it getting to Europe retailers NZXT-Eric? I'v just ordered one and i cant wait for it to get here!

Asus Rampage IV Formula | i7 3820@4.3GHz | Asus GTX670 SLI | 16GB Kingston HyperX Black The Gathering edt. | H100 | 120GB Intel 330 | 240GB Intel 530 | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 4TB | CM Storm Stryker | Corsair CX750M

Good thing I will be getting my tax return soon.

Crap!...must...resist...temptation...

You must buy it. lol

Meh, I was already getting my hopes up for a propper wc loop without sacrificing all of the HDD bays. I'll have to go with something bigger then, thank you.

Tweak town installed a 45mm rad into the H440 case... So I was wrong. 

Can fans be put on the outside of the chassis on top so as to fit the full 60mm rad or is it not all enough?

You must buy it. lol

Tweak town installed a 45mm rad into the H440 case... So I was wrong. 

Hey,  I am actually buying this with my tax return. Though I don't think I will be getting the money anytime soon. What is the last date I can order with free shipping?

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Forgive me for asking but i didn't find a post already asking what motherboard you have in the build show?  Also to NZXT-Eric is it possible to fit the Asus Rampage IV black in this case?

I honestly hate that Linus didn't even mention how big of a deal it is that this case has NO OPTICAL BAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It definitely is a big deal. And by big deal I mean i'm ecstatic because finally there isn't a huge amount of space wasted! And i'd rather plug in my 20$ external dvd drive once in a while which I can use with any computer in the house!

It definitely is a big deal. And by big deal I mean i'm ecstatic because finally there isn't a huge amount of space wasted! And i'd rather plug in my 20$ external dvd drive once in a while which I can use with any computer in the house!

BUT RAD SPACE!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

BUT RAD SPACE!

what? I think you misunderstood me. I said it was great they got rid of the 5.25" bay.

what? I think you misunderstood me. I said it was great they got rid of the 5.25" bay.

Same here. I was complaining that he should have made a big deal about it when he didn't

What did you plug the h100i in and how build friendly, in terms of ease of use when bulding, for a relatively new PC builder. I have already built a PC once but it was a low end Bitfenix prodigy build, so how will this compare especially if i was thinking of using watercooler.