CLC advice for a View 71 case & RGB Fittings

I'm pretty much settled on getting a View 71 for my next build, I want to go 420mm at the top and 360mm at the front, I was wondering if anyone here had put a CLC in one and if you had any advice either from a watercooling or building point of view (is there anything you addressed or think could be improved)?

RE RGB Fittings:

TT Pacific - the most expensive but they seem to be the best quality and very good light emission

Rajintek Pelias - second most expensive and cables seem quite cheap/short, very good light emission

Bykski RGB Fitting - seems exactly the same as above but cheaper

Alphacool Aurora - not strictly RGB or fittings but same result, cheapest but low light output

Are there any others I should look at and if anyone could share their experiences that'd be great?

(For this build I am only going to use red, so if there's an alternative liked the Alphacool Aurora that'll only do red, i'll happily listen)

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 9900K @ 5.1GHz Heatsink: 2x360MM Custom Loop GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz Mobo: Asus Maximus XI Gene Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Seagate Firecuda 510 2TB M.2, Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB M.2

Does every filling have its own 4 pin connector on it? Because if thats the case then I cant image the nightmare involved in cable managing it to make it look good with that many extra wire harness. 

4 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Does every filling have its own 4 pin connector on it? Because if thats the case then I cant image the nightmare involved in cable managing it to make it look good with that many extra wire harness. 

I could bite but I wont.

Like anything, it can be done well or badly, depends on how well you plan it:

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 9900K @ 5.1GHz Heatsink: 2x360MM Custom Loop GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz Mobo: Asus Maximus XI Gene Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Seagate Firecuda 510 2TB M.2, Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB M.2

1 minute ago, remus243 said:

I could bite but I wont.

Like anything, it can be done well or badly, depends on how well you plan it:

Oh I wasnt trying to get you to bite on anything, it was an honest question, I watched the video and couldnt see if they were wired but they never showed a close up and I never looked at the things before, thats why I was asking