Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
remus243

CLC advice for a View 71 case & RGB Fittings

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm pretty much settled on getting a View 71 for my next build, I want to go 420mm at the top and 360mm at the front, I was wondering if anyone here had put a CLC in one and if you had any advice either from a watercooling or building point of view (is there anything you addressed or think could be improved)?

RE RGB Fittings:

TT Pacific - the most expensive but they seem to be the best quality and very good light emission

Rajintek Pelias - second most expensive and cables seem quite cheap/short, very good light emission

Bykski RGB Fitting - seems exactly the same as above but cheaper

Alphacool Aurora - not strictly RGB or fittings but same result, cheapest but low light output

Are there any others I should look at and if anyone could share their experiences that'd be great?

(For this build I am only going to use red, so if there's an alternative liked the Alphacool Aurora that'll only do red, i'll happily listen)

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 8700K Heatsink: Corsair H100i v2 GPU: Gigabyte 1080 Ti RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4133Mhz Mobo: Gigabyte Z370P D3 Case: Corsair 570x PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Samsung 860 Pro 1TB, 850 Evo 512GB, 850 Evo 250GB

Does every filling have its own 4 pin connector on it? Because if thats the case then I cant image the nightmare involved in cable managing it to make it look good with that many extra wire harness. 

CPU Ryzen 2700X, MB Gigabyte 470X Gaming 7 Wifi, RAM Corsair Vengence 32gb @ 3200 mhz, Cooler Corsair 1151i Platinum, Fractal Design Define R6, GPU EVGA RTX2080 Ti XC, and a coulpe hard drives no one cares about and RGB everywhere.

Posted · Original PosterOP
4 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Does every filling have its own 4 pin connector on it? Because if thats the case then I cant image the nightmare involved in cable managing it to make it look good with that many extra wire harness. 

I could bite but I wont.

Like anything, it can be done well or badly, depends on how well you plan it:

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 8700K Heatsink: Corsair H100i v2 GPU: Gigabyte 1080 Ti RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4133Mhz Mobo: Gigabyte Z370P D3 Case: Corsair 570x PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Samsung 860 Pro 1TB, 850 Evo 512GB, 850 Evo 250GB
1 minute ago, remus243 said:

I could bite but I wont.

Like anything, it can be done well or badly, depends on how well you plan it:

Oh I wasnt trying to get you to bite on anything, it was an honest question, I watched the video and couldnt see if they were wired but they never showed a close up and I never looked at the things before, thats why I was asking

CPU Ryzen 2700X, MB Gigabyte 470X Gaming 7 Wifi, RAM Corsair Vengence 32gb @ 3200 mhz, Cooler Corsair 1151i Platinum, Fractal Design Define R6, GPU EVGA RTX2080 Ti XC, and a coulpe hard drives no one cares about and RGB everywhere.