Ultimate Dual Monitor VESA Mount

I'm looking for a dual monitor VESA mounting system that can do both stacked & side by side orientation. I've never used either before so that's why I need both because I don't know which will work out best with my desk. I've measured my monitors already & in order for them to fit side by side, I'd need to shove my PC back in the corner at an angle but even then the arm might not clear my side panel. Stacked would solve this but then I may not be able to slide my keyboard under the screens. Currently I can't do this either because the single display I'm running is resting on top of one of those plastic tubs you soak your feet in so it'll sit at the right height. Which is a major nuisance when it comes time to eat & the paper plate must hang off the desk or be folded to fit. The back side of my desk is 5.5" thick due to the 2x4 brace so unless the clamp can accommodate that then screwing whatever mounting system to the top is necessary. My screens are 19.5" 1600x900 but I'd like to upgrade to dual 24" 1080p in the future.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3