Best system for $550 including windows

What is the best system build for gaming at $550 with the price of windows included into the budget? 

My rig

Asus maximus z390

I9 9900k @ 5.2 Ghz 24/7 (5.4 Ghz benching) 

Evga RTX 3090 ftx ultra 

32GB Gskill trident z 3866 Mhz

1000 watt evga gold psu

All watercooled

i would say used parts is the best thing in the world if youre on a budget. it can come with a OEM windows if you buy a used PC like dell etc

9 minutes ago, Lonehelljumper said:

What is the best system build for gaming at $550 with the price of windows included into the budget? 

where are you located? as in whats your currency

By a prebuilt that has windows installed and slap in a card. A gtx 750 ti would get you up an running with the latest games a least to medium settings. Optiplexs that have i5's or i7's that are a few years old would be your best bet. Like ones that are being cycled out of a company environment. Better if it is the mini tower size too. Need room for your gpu. 

Optiplex 9010/9020 (Those Small MiniSFF machines no1 likes buying over Midtowers)

They are quite cheap if you look around...

i7 3770/4770 (4c8t) at 3.7Ghz-3.8Ghz All day long,..

8-16GB DDR3 1600Mhz is VERY VERY cheap if you search around.

256GB SSD

1-2TB HDD

Has USB3 front and back,..

Buy a USB Wireless Dongle +Antenna and using (AC-wireless) if possible is best.
Keyb/Mouse Combo or find separate parts, so many cheap options available.

I've built a few, each one usually has a Windows 7/8 sticker/key I can use for Windows10 x64 being validated to Home/Pro x64.

GTX1050Ti LP will fit easily,....but I'd SERIOUSLY wait for its replacement,.. the GTX1650 or GTX1650Ti as it should be faster,.. towards the RX570-RX580 performance types...

I can find all this (+1050Ti) for $550 or under in Australian Dollaradoos with a few days of looking around..

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

17 minutes ago, Lonehelljumper said:

It doesn't include windows but u can get it for cheap from resellers or get a cheap windows 7 license as i activated my windows 10 with a windows 7 home premium license. 

Going used it definitely better but maybe you want a valid warranty and an upgrade path?

27 minutes ago, reallylikeskeypad said:

why buy windows? It isnt worth $100 and even if you need it you can get it for $14 on other websites

It's about $3 on ebay.

34 minutes ago, reallylikeskeypad said:

why buy windows? It isnt worth $100 and even if you need it you can get it for $14 on other websites

5 minutes ago, Slayer3032 said:

It's about $3 on ebay.

Not legally it isn't, but if OP is fine violating the Windows EULA then technically you can pickup keys from the grey market for around these prices.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

18 minutes ago, Jacobtechtips? said:

It doesn't include windows but u can get it for cheap from resellers or get a cheap windows 7 license as i activated my windows 10 with a windows 7 home premium license. 

Going used it definitely better but maybe you want a valid warranty and an upgrade path?

this sounds good, though Id change the ssd to something with ram (I dont think the a400 has it) and get a 240gb as theyre like $10 more

also possiby a better power supply, I get that APUs dont need much power at all but if you ever want to get a dedicated gpu you wouldnt have to change the power supply

Ok here is the thing. I have been building pcs (used parts or whatever ) and selling them as cheap as possible (I try to make $25 each just for the time I  spend on them). So selling them,  windows needs to be legit. I spend a week or so fine tuning them also (testing overclocks ect to make sure everyone gets the best bang for the buck). I'm only doing this because ei live in ky and alot of kids or hell people my age cant afford a Dell "gaming" PC. 

So I'm looking for best bang per buck. 

So far I've build and sold the following

I7 2600 oc 3.5 all core 4.2 1 core

Gtx 1050 ti

24 GB ram

240 GB ssd 

1 tb hdd

Total price 450

I7 6700k overclocked to 4.3 all cores

Gtx 970 ftw overclocked

16 GB ram

Ssd 240 GB

1 tb hdd

Total price 600

Usd by the way

My rig

Asus maximus z390

I9 9900k @ 5.2 Ghz 24/7 (5.4 Ghz benching) 

Evga RTX 3090 ftx ultra 

32GB Gskill trident z 3866 Mhz

1000 watt evga gold psu

All watercooled