Cache data

AConfusedCoconut

Hi,

I am looking for a special router or a solution that can use a 4g sim card and can cache data if there is no network and resend the data when there is network. Any solution will be appreciated(doesnt have to be router)

Welcome to the forum!

Some 3/4G WiFi router has a failover mode build in that switches to 3/4G when the wired connection is down.

Alternatively you can use a bonder to bond an LTE connection to an existing wired connection.

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

that technology is for very high end buisness use cases. you will probably never find that for consumer use cases (unless you build that yourself like LTT did). 

if you DIY, it will be very expensive. if you find a consumer product, it will likely be VERY expensive. 

Hi Saksham,

I am actually using it for a business use case, may I know the name of any devices that can can do so. Also may I know the title of the video in which LTT built his own. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Saksham said:

that technology is for very high end buisness use cases. you will probably never find that for consumer use cases (unless you build that yourself like LTT did). 

if you DIY, it will be very expensive. if you find a consumer product, it will likely be VERY expensive. 

10 minutes ago, AConfusedCoconut said:

Hi Saksham,

I am actually using it for a business use case, may I know the name of any devices that can can do so. Also may I know the title of the video in which LTT built his own. Thank you.

he built his own cache for steam game library. here is the video and tutorial