wireless gaming mouse

SHADY16

so im looking for a wireless mouse for gaming and i have my eyes on either the corsair dark core or logitech G900, the corsair one would fit in with my corsair ecosystem but im wondering which mouse is the best overall thank you 

i7 12700k/Asus Tuf z690/32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHZ/EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra/Samsung 980 Pro 1TB/Asus 2540x1440p 165hz Gsync/Acer 2560x1440p G Sync 144hz

3 minutes ago, Dorinfilip said:

and g403 703 and the 305

yeah the G pro is a bit too much to spend on a mouse imo lol would it be worth going corsair just for the lighting effects as it will all sync with my keyboard, fans and led strips in my pc?

i7 12700k/Asus Tuf z690/32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHZ/EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra/Samsung 980 Pro 1TB/Asus 2540x1440p 165hz Gsync/Acer 2560x1440p G Sync 144hz

22 minutes ago, Dorinfilip said:

top pick for wireless is Logitech G Pro Wireless 

I second this. I absolutely love this mouse. Had it for 2 months now and it’s just fucking great haha

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

4 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I second this. I absolutely love this mouse. Had it for 2 months now and it’s just fucking great haha

i dont feel like spending 150$ on a mouse lol 

Just now, SHADY16 said:

i dont feel like spending 150$ on a mouse lol 

Fair enough, I got it for 129 Euros on offer.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Fair enough, I got it for 129 Euros on offer.

would it be worth going corsair for my ecosystem?

Both are great mice but the G900 has ambidextrous design and usually that would make the mouse more stable and will suits the hand of most people providing that their hand is in the correct size for the mouse.

It use mechanical tensioning button that will give you smooth consistent tactile clickly feedback, it also has infinite scroll wheel and if u want to use the Powerplay module in the future you can get the G903, Its the same mouse with powerplay support.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

4 hours ago, SHADY16 said:

Don’t know anything about mouses besides the one I have ?

6 hours ago, SHADY16 said:

I'd only recommend corsair mice if you have smaller hands. They all tend to be on the smaller side. More normal sized hands something like the g703/403 would be recommended. i use the g703 and it's the best mouse I've ever used

17 hours ago, Mr. Brovahkiin said:

I'd only recommend corsair mice if you have smaller hands. They all tend to be on the smaller side. More normal sized hands something like the g703/403 would be recommended. i use the g703 and it's the best mouse I've ever used

i agree

Logitech G Pro Wireless or Roccat Leadr

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

I really like my Corsair Harpoon RGB wireless. Good or claw grip on medium sized hands, even with 5GHz radio and RGB the battery holds for a couple of days and the price is unbeatable. The DarkCore is considered as a bit on the heavier side, Logitech's G900 is considered the second best wireles gaming mouse overall only surpassed by the Logitech MX Master. Both come at some serious price point.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

I love Corsair and the Dark Core, that being said it has some....issues. The ability to change the right side panel between flat or with a pinky-rest is nice and being able to use it via wireless, bluetooth or USB is also neat. However, the bluetooth connection has been a little buggy in my experience, ie whenever my computer goes to sleep, the mouse stops working when I wake it back up and the only way to get it to reconnect is restarting the computer. Its a fairly lightweight mouse. And of course, if you're already fully Corsair geared then it will fit nicely with your system and the ability to sync RGB lighting. I also have full Corsair for my desktop which made the choice between a Logitech G502 and the new Corsair Ironclaw basically an easy one after testing both mice for a while.

One other downside is the SE model with wireless charging and the QI enabled mousepad...unlike Logitech's wireless charging, you can't use the Dark Core SE while charging. It has to sit on one specific spot on the mousepad to charge, so I wouldn't even bother with the SE version and the QI pad.

So if you're planning on using the Dark Core with the wireless dongle, or the USB cable, then I'd say give it a shot. Its also a lot more affordable than the G Pro if you're on a budget.

6 hours ago, Dayglorange said:

I love Corsair and the Dark Core, that being said it has some....issues. The ability to change the right side panel between flat or with a pinky-rest is nice and being able to use it via wireless, bluetooth or USB is also neat. However, the bluetooth connection has been a little buggy in my experience, ie whenever my computer goes to sleep, the mouse stops working when I wake it back up and the only way to get it to reconnect is restarting the computer. Its a fairly lightweight mouse. And of course, if you're already fully Corsair geared then it will fit nicely with your system and the ability to sync RGB lighting. I also have full Corsair for my desktop which made the choice between a Logitech G502 and the new Corsair Ironclaw basically an easy one after testing both mice for a while.

One other downside is the SE model with wireless charging and the QI enabled mousepad...unlike Logitech's wireless charging, you can't use the Dark Core SE while charging. It has to sit on one specific spot on the mousepad to charge, so I wouldn't even bother with the SE version and the QI pad.

So if you're planning on using the Dark Core with the wireless dongle, or the USB cable, then I'd say give it a shot. Its also a lot more affordable than the G Pro if you're on a budget.

im also interested in the ironclaw how is it compared to the dark core?

To be honest I wouldn't spend on buying a wireless gaming mouse. Instead I'd buy a better wired one at that same rate, because I feel that latency has a huge role to play here and in terms of latency I feel that wired mice are much better. I might be wrong, but this is my opinion.

A budget PC 

CPU - i7 3770 @3.4 Ghz  ; Cooler-  Antec A30 

Mobo - MSI H-61m P20(G3) ; RAM - 12 GB DDR3 ( 1x4 + 1x8 Dual Channel)

PSU - Corsair VS 450(grey label) ; GPU - Zotac GTX 1060 3GB Mini

Storage - 120 GB SATA SSD for Windows and PUBG; 500 GB HDD for other games

Case - Cheap ATX case

2 hours ago, Mr.Genuine said:

I might be wrong, but this is my opinion

You are wrong. The latest generation of wireless gaming mice come with latencies around 1ms-5ms. You will not notice this. We're not talking about wireless office mice. While wireless gaming mices can still be pretty expensive, there are now options at similar price points (like the Corsair Harpoon wireless RGB). The Logitech ones are top of the line with great features but they are still pricey though there are mid priced options from Logitech as well. 

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

I bought a G603 around 10 months ago to replace my old trusty G400s and I love it! I run it with a single AA battery to reduce weight and so far I had to replace the battery once (I'm still on the other pre-packaged one), but LGS is complaining that the battery life is under 20% so I might replace this one too. Logitech's Lightspeed is fantastic, I literally can't tell the difference in latency between this and my wired G400s.

One downside are the smooth untextured sides, it can get a bit slippy if I've got dry hands.

Oh, did I mention that the top cover - for the batteries and usb reciever - is held on with magnets? Brilliant!

8 hours ago, bowrilla said:

You are wrong. The latest generation of wireless gaming mice come with latencies around 1ms-5ms. You will not notice this. We're not talking about wireless office mice. While wireless gaming mices can still be pretty expensive, there are now options at similar price points (like the Corsair Harpoon wireless RGB). The Logitech ones are top of the line with great features but they are still pricey though there are mid priced options from Logitech as well. 

Maybe. But again, what's the price of the mice which have response time of 1 ms? It's expensive right?

I wouldn't spend more than 40$ for a mouse dude. I don't know about others, but there are great deals under 40$ for a mouse. And about Corsair Harpoon wireless, Idk about your country but in my country it costs close to 135 USD while the actual price is 50 bucks on amazon US. That's how expensive things in India are, sadly. Anyways what I mean to say is, at a cost of a good wireless mouse you'd rather spend that amount to buy a wired mouse and it'd have much better features, that's what I feel. 

A budget PC 

Case - Cheap ATX case

8 hours ago, Mr.Genuine said:

Anyways what I mean to say is, at a cost of a good wireless mouse you'd rather spend that amount to buy a wired mouse and it'd have much better features, that's what I feel. 

That's a different and very individual aspect. If you don't find wireless to be a desireable feature then there sure is no point in paying the premium. Availability in different countries is again a different story.

I like my peripherals clutter free and therefore wireless.

1 hour ago, bowrilla said:

That's a different and very individual aspect. If you don't find wireless to be a desireable feature then there sure is no point in paying the premium. Availability in different countries is again a different story.

I like my peripherals clutter free and therefore wireless.

i agree

A budget PC 

Case - Cheap ATX case

On 2/16/2019 at 2:16 AM, SHADY16 said:

so im looking for a wireless mouse for gaming and i have my eyes on either the corsair dark core or logitech G900, the corsair one would fit in with my corsair ecosystem but im wondering which mouse is the best overall thank you 

The Dark Core is a solid choice for wireless gaming.  I use mine regularly to play FPS titles like Overwatch and now Apex Legends both on my gaming station and TV.  Haven't seen any noticeable latency differences switching between Dark Core and M65 Elite (wired).  If there is anything in particular you are looking for feature wise, I can provide some feedback.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

On 2/16/2019 at 5:16 PM, SHADY16 said:

I use the g900 with my corsair eco system . The battery usually last up to a week before i have to recharge it again. Thats with at least 3-6 hour of using time