What is this Worth?

sokolian

I bought a new CPU, motherboard and RAM recently leaving my old parts (AMD FX 6300, AsRock 970 Pro3, and 8 gigs of DDR3) without a home. How much do you guys estimate i could sell them for?

The FX chips weren't too good but the 6300 can easily manage playing csgo, so that paired with a newer GPU could be for budget gaming.

All together, $200 USD.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

3 minutes ago, mxk. said:

The FX chips weren't too good but the 6300 can easily manage playing csgo, so that paired with a newer GPU could be for budget gaming.

All together, $200 USD.

I will probably sell them for lower because if its lower it will be sold easily, but thanks!

You can make an eBay bidding thing and jet the market decide what its worth. Thats what I did, start the reserve at 1p as I needed to shift the parts and I had no use for them anymore so any money was good. 

People bid up to what their comfortable with

I make intelligent lights do cool things

I wouldn't pay a dime over $100. Maybe $120 if I was needing it and only bc the cpu and mobo are together. 

That being said, do you have a nas or HTPC? My family always upgraded and then used replaced parts for the kids pc, nas and HTPC. Usualy the parts path went:

-- Parent PC -> Kids PC -> HTPC -> NAS -> End of life

By the time the nas got another upgrade, the original hardware was to outdated to resell to anyone but a recycler or someone trying to get the copper and gold out of it. But the amount of use it got was well worth the cost of buying thru EOL.

We're all moving out now and they're retiring programmers so they don't really use the custom pc parts world anymore tho

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~