Help, HOW Can i Remove Scratch From black Smart WATCH Bezzel!!!???

WolfLoverPro

this aint my new watch but i really want to get rid of this scratch on the bezzel i have marked the scratch in red arrow on one of the pictures if u cant see it

HELP IDK HOW>? Black Marker? Black Paint of sort? I really actaully dont know how what to use please??????

614+keHb3SL._SL1000_.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Looks anodized ..so ..u cant.

if u rub it down ull end up rubbing of the anodized layer.

porbably best to just make it less noticable with some color matched paint or ink.

or just deal with it.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

You can't. That's black ion platted "paint" (basically they make paint stick to metal using ion exchange).

Problem with black markers is that they tend to have purple-ish tint to it and the wear out even faster than ion platting. You also have markers on the bezel which complicate painting it in any way.

This is one of main reasons why I only buy watches in silver (stainless steel). No matter how much they get worn and scratched, they are still of the same color and they look much nicer than black ones that wear up and expose silver metal beneath. That's my basic long term durability rule.

It's hard to tell from image, but if bezel can be taken off and you don't care about markers, you could give it to someone for sandblasting and ion platting. You'd just have to find a company that does this, given the size they might throw it with the batch they work on anyway and charge you some tiny amount. You'd lose the markers, but you'd have a nice black bezel again. I wouldn't recommend regular paint as it won't last for very long.

1 hour ago, SolarNova said:

porbably best to just make it less noticable with some color matched paint or ink.

or just deal with it.

1 hour ago, RejZoR said:

You can't. That's black ion platted "paint" (basically they make paint stick to metal using ion exchange).

Problem with black markers is that they tend to have purple-ish tint to it and the wear out even faster than ion platting. You also have markers on the bezel which complicate painting it in any way.

This is one of main reasons why I only buy watches in silver (stainless steel). No matter how much they get worn and scratched, they are still of the same color and they look much nicer than black ones that wear up and expose silver metal beneath. That's my basic long term durability rule.

It's hard to tell from image, but if bezel can be taken off and you don't care about markers, you could give it to someone for sandblasting and ion platting. You'd just have to find a company that does this, given the size they might throw it with the batch they work on anyway and charge you some tiny amount. You'd lose the markers, but you'd have a nice black bezel again. I wouldn't recommend regular paint as it won't last for very long.

in other words im fuked or pay stupid money ... well awesome

that's just how it is now. 
welcome to the world of things and stuff. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

6 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

this aint my new watch but i really want to get rid of this scratch on the bezzel i have marked the scratch in red arrow on one of the pictures if u cant see it

HELP IDK HOW>? Black Marker? Black Paint of sort? I really actaully dont know how what to use please??????

Personally black paint marker would do if you want it to be absolutely permanent and the base material is aluminium you can use aluminum black to chemically generate a black oxide on it. 

On 1/17/2019 at 1:01 AM, W-L said:

Personally black paint marker would do if you want it to be absolutely permanent and the base material is aluminium you can use aluminum black to chemically generate a black oxide on it. 

On 1/16/2019 at 6:30 PM, RejZoR said:

On 1/16/2019 at 6:28 PM, SolarNova said:

or just deal with it.

.the site says It is encased in a brushed aluminum and stainless steel body, so stainless steel is under the black paint then????? i dont get it ?

so my options are to 1. scratch all the paint off

or 2 . leave it

or 3. somehow get it dipped ( aint spending that shit )

5 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

.the site says It is encased in a brushed aluminum and stainless steel body, so stainless steel is under the black paint then????? i dont get it ?

so my options are to 1. scratch all the paint off

or 2 . leave it

or 3. somehow get it dipped ( aint spending that shit )

That's the body or case of the watch itself the dial could be different material. The simplest would be to use a paint marker or touch up paint to fill just the scratch line. A touch up like this will never completely go away but just cosmetically make it less obvious. 

The bezel (that ring with minute markers) is usually aluminium on "real" (by real I mean dedicated quartz or mechanical watches, not smartwatches) watches. So, that's most likely brushed aluminium. The rest of the case is almost always stainless steel because aluminium is too soft. When they want light case, they use titanium because it's super light and about as strong as stainless steel as far as dents and scratches go.