<Form> is being dumb...

Go to solution Solved by duncannah,

You misspelled the doctype in Start.html.

The reason why this misspelling caused this, is that when an HTML document doesn't have a proper doctype set, the browser will give precedence to the "user agent stylesheet", the default stylesheet. In this stylesheet, the input button elements has `cursor` set to `default`, which took precedence over `cursor` set in `body`.

So Ive been trying for forever to but I cant seem to figure out whats wrong, on the start.html file when I hover over the options my mouse stops using the custom cursor but on every other page it uses it. I cant figure out what in my code is causing the issue. Also you may wanna put your audio on mute, the test sound happens to be my ringtone.

Maker.zip

Posting source code using the code formatting & commenting is better than asking us to download a file. 

The reason why this misspelling caused this, is that when an HTML document doesn't have a proper doctype set, the browser will give precedence to the "user agent stylesheet", the default stylesheet. In this stylesheet, the input button elements has `cursor` set to `default`, which took precedence over `cursor` set in `body`.

🙂

1 hour ago, fpo said:

Posting source code using the code formatting & commenting is better than asking us to download a file. 

Sorry, there was alot of code being referenced and I didnt wanna do a full page of just script

1 hour ago, duncannah said:

Is that it? Lemme check this... Good spot though, Id have never seen that

Edit: Thank you so much, I spent literally hours trying to solve it