Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jtalk4456

Space X Starship Unveiled

3 hours ago, Sauron said:

Well, the OP seemed to imply it was intended to go to mars...

OP seems to be poorly informed on the subject unfortunately and hasn’t edited their post with correct info. 

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:26 PM, sazrocks said:

Initial missions are to at least go around the moon, then eventually colonize mars. Very fast P2P on earth has also been thrown around.

don't forget about hotels and later on, resource gathering

this seems appropriate...

I once wrote a fan fiction between Luke and Dennis for Luke on one of his streams, he never read it, I SPENT 15MIN ON THAT!!!! (read it here: test1.docx )

and i am also the man who asked Linus to set his profile pic on twitter to something awesome: https://twitter.com/samiscool51/status/758526342396715009

(i didn't expect him to reply, nor for it to turn into official merchandise and actually affect LTT's video style!!!! i am god!!!) 

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/yJ2cQV

Anyone reading this is a very nosy wanker....

21 hours ago, VanayadGaming said:

wat

Basically sums up about half this thread... or forum... or planet... Gah, hurry up and build this, I want off this nutcase rock! XD