Singleplayer non sci-fi FPS with long campaigns?

Jakers038

I love games like CoD 1, 2, World at war, WW2, Battlefield bad company 2, basically realistic (more or less, no aliens, zombies,etc.) shooters that have long singleplayer campaigns. What games like that exist nowadays? I passed CoD ww2 and Battlefield 1.

It seems like almost 70 or 80% of new games are multiplayer only or have a very basic singleplayer element..

GTA 5 can be played in first person too.

CPU: Intel i-9 9900KF
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
RAM: G.Skill 32GB 3200MHz Sniper X
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2060
Case: Fractual Design Define S
Storage: Intel 760p 265GB SSD x2, Intel 760p 1TB SSD
PSU: Aerocool Project 7 650W
Display: ASUS VG278QR
Cooling: Noctua D-15S

Sound: ASUS Strix Soar

I played all of them, I meant more war oriented ones, like the ones I mentioned.

The campaigns for both Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 are pretty decent. I know you said no sci-fi, but Titanfall 2 has an incredible campaign. It's one of my personal favorites and I'm in the same boat as you on realism and more war orientated non sci-fi type games.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Spec Ops: The Line has a gritty and amazing story that you should definitely check out.

You may not like a bunch of scifi but I would really recommend

Doom 2016

Metro 2033/Last Light redux

Bioshock infinite

The STALKER series is technically sci-fi, but it's a fun open world survival horror FPS. Or at least Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat were.

Rainbow Six 3, Rainbow Six: Vegas, and the Ghost Recon series are also military shooters with a lengthy single player campaign. Though the length for the more mil-sim iterations could be said they're long because of how punishingly hard they are.

You could add SWAT 4 to the list.

spec ops or F.E.A.R

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 12/8/2018 at 2:52 PM, Jakers038 said:

I love games like CoD 1, 2, World at war, WW2, Battlefield bad company 2, basically realistic (more or less, no aliens, zombies,etc.) shooters that have long singleplayer campaigns. What games like that exist nowadays? I passed CoD ww2 and Battlefield 1.

They exist but they're not exactly as good as the ones you've already listed. You could try:

• Wolfenstein series (the newest one is probably better than COD WW2 and BF1, very close though because I enjoyed WW2 and BF1 campaigns a LOT)
  • Medal of Honor series (awesome series)
  • Brother In Arms series (not the greatest but it's somewhat decent I would say)
  • Red Orchestra series (I'd say just above average on this one)
  • Sniper Elite series (especially V2($1.00 on eBay), easily runs in 1440p at 144 fps)
  • Day of Defeat series (can't exactly remember much about this one, decent I guess)
  • The Saboteur (pretty overlooked, long campaign, a bit of an open world if I remember correctly, also third person, similar to Mafia II in a way)
  • Enemy Front (personal favorite of mine, not exactly everyone elses, currently $1.99 at Fanatical and Humble) Easy to run in 1440p at 144 fps.
  • Heroes & Generals (free to play)
  • Dino D-Day (not exactly the best game but it is decent and only $0.99 right now on Steam til the 17th, also a MP only game)
  • Turning Point Fall of Liberty (one of those it's so bad it's good games)
  • Hour of Victory (another it's so bad it's good games, used to boost this for achievements on Xbox 360 before it got delisted(i think))