Fatality

brownninja97

Sorry i know ive made a few topics today but this is too funny. I guess its like a true fatality

aeN1WWp_460sa.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That...was shocking. Also...not cool.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

You forgot the Asrock advertisement at the end

top_bg.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

That...was shocking. Also...not cool.

Im sure there is a logical reason as to why that happened. If you look you will see that his head bar was low, she must of been on the offensive before that

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You forgot the Asrock advertisement at the end

top_bg.jpg

AHHAHA o my god i nearly wet myself from laughter

Listen if you care.

why the hell is a fat dude hurting a 4 year old 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

guys guys guys

u forgot  zalman

2.jpg

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

guys guys guys

u forgot  zalman

2.jpg

zalman for the win.

Listen if you care.

fatality.gif

looool

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M