T-Mobile CEO John Legere posts his 2014 new year's resolutions

TopWargamer

http://www.phonearena.com/news/John-Legere-reveals-his-2014-resolutions-for-T-Mobile_id50856

rez.png

I love this guy. So in other words, expect A LOT more GOOD changes/improvements from T-Mobile going into 2014. And don't forget, at CES this year, TMo is unveiling Step 4 of its Uncarrier initiative. I do realize that there is some speculation around this, and the most talked about thing is that TMo may be paying people to switch over, which would be awesome. We will officially find out at CES 2014.

COMIC SANS

T-Mobile has been doing nothing but impressing me lately. I'm glad I use their service. The service could be a little better, but I'm definitely not regretting picking them.

There can be any number of arguments about whether or not abolishing contracts really matters at all because you still have to pay off the phone, but it was a very welcome move.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Interesting stuff.

Being from the UK, I don't really pay that much attention to US cellular providers. But I've seen quite a few interesting news articles over the years about T-Mobile in the US and they genuinely seem to be the only large cell provider who actually care about moving things forward, improving the experience for the customer and making everything better.

Good on them! :D

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Why does everything good happen in America eg google fibre and t-mobile mean while in Australia we are getting screwed left right and centre with Mobile plans and Internet :/

As a T-Mobile customer since early 2000, I'm a beyond happy customer. The family bundle we have had over the years hasn't changed, except the price, and it went down, not up!

Can't wait for CES, definitely want to know what else T-Mobile has up their sleeve!