Team Group DDR3 RAM sticks! Very cheap! But is it reliable?

So i'm willing to buy a pair of 16 gig RAM and as i was searching for prices on Newegg i came across this brand called Team Group, that btw i've never heard of, here's their website = http://www.teamgroup.com.tw/en.html

And this is what they claim on their website "With over 20 years of computer peripherals production and sales experience, Team Group has established strong sales and customer service centers in Taiwan, and has over 300 global sales and customer service agents. Team Group global sales made success from differentiating sales strategies through the real-time market information, focusing on market characteristics, and using global vision and localized channel management to build a tight distribution network. Team Group has always been customer driven, thus series of memory products come with a lifetime warranty. We guarantee to send highest quality RMA product into the hands of every global customer with minimum delivery time."

20 years is alot of baggage so i decided to search more about this company, see what's up, and maybe buy their products if they prove to be trustworthy, cuz damn they are cheap... look at this for example = http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820313407

A good start would be finding information about the chips used on their products, who manufactures them etc, all i could find is that they use "Strictly selected chips from original factories", 0 professional reviews showed up on Google which is very weird for a 20 year old company, the model i'm mainly interested in is this one: TLD316G2133HC11ADC01

Would be good to have a decent explanation about their nomenclature system and their main differences aswelll, i have spotted five potentially good series, they are the Team Zeus, Team Xtreem, Team Dark, Team Vulcan and Team Elite, there are more tho, full list here = http://www.teamgroup.com.tw/filterable_product/filterable_catalog/data/en/9/0/439322.html

Help will be very much appreciated, depoiments of who already had or is having an experience with the brand products and RMA are very important too, if products are good, bad, working properly, etc..... Besides everyone could benefit from this "discovery" since black friday is right on the corner, if their product prove to be good, reliable and cheap i can't see a reason for not buying it.

So, what you guys think of this brand? Thanks in advance

Yes, they're reliable. 

Moreover, ram is ram. It's hard to mess up.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If they trust the product they give lifetime warranty, do they?

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I just bought 8GB 1333MHz value RAM for $85 today, this makes me feel bad.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Go for it because the kit has a good price. It's a very rare thing that the RAM memory to fail.

I haven't managed to break any type of ram yet, including cheap stuff like you get in a dell. Team group are pretty well known so they should be decent.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

If you're on a budget, stick to Kingston value select. Used them in an old rig and they ran flawlessly. I'd rather stick with the cheaper stuff from a top tier brand than go with something that's the Thermaltake of memory.

alright guys thanks for submitting your thoughts, i guess we're all in the same line here... keep it coming tho, the more information we have the better we are off, especially considering we don't have any information on the chips themselves, which would be vital to discover who manufacturers the chips for Team Group, and maybe a review, being it a homemade one or a professional one, would be pretty good to read at least one too, i'm really surprised by the fact that there's no results on google linking to reviews of the product..

I just bought 8GB 1333MHz value RAM for $85 today, this makes me feel bad.

Really? i paid that for my patriot 16 gb 1866 ram

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Really? i paid that for my patriot 16 gb 1866 ram

It is currently the cheapest RAM in Australia. There is a $61 2x4 kit at Mwave but they sell out within the first couple days and it takes months for it to come back in stock.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

It is currently the cheapest RAM in Australia. There is a $61 2x4 kit at Mwave but they sell out within the first couple days and it takes months for it to come back in stock.

I have a question for you Australians, it's kind of related to tech but not exactly. I'm very aware that everything related to tech is overpriced there, i live in Brazil and i know very much how is the feeling of being robbed every time you buy a techy thing.

So my solution for this situation has always been to import, and it's basically what i do, i must say tho that the majority of ppl (more than 80%) don't like this approach, they do rather pay 4 5 6 times the price but buy it from here than import. Since the past 5~6 years 95% of my techy things are imported from US/China/UK/Japan. So the question is, what do you Australians generally speaking do to circumvent exaggerated prices? Do you guys just pay and forget about it, or do you go for the more complicated yet cheap way to buy?

I have a question for you Australians, it's kind of related to tech but not exactly. I'm very aware that everything related to tech is overpriced there, i live in Brazil and i know very much how is the feeling of being robbed every time you buy a techy thing.

So my solution for this situation has always been to import, and it's basically what i do, i must say tho that the majority of ppl (more than 80%) don't like this approach, they do rather pay 4 5 6 times the price but buy it from here than import. Since the past 5~6 years 95% of my techy things are imported from US/China/UK/Japan. So the question is, what do you Australians generally speaking do to circumvent exaggerated prices? Do you guys just pay and forget about it, or do you go for the more complicated yet cheap way to buy?

For things like console games it is usually around $20-$40 cheaper but takes 2-3 weeks to be delivered if ordered from Hong Kong or the UK. Shipping for hardware is generally way too expensive to justify and if there is something wrong with the part the company probably won't let you RMA it.

Spoiler

ahh

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..