Does it matter all that much?

Should I get a Kraken Pro or a snowball mic? I need a new headset but if the sound quality is that good with the snowball it can wait...

Tht's hilarious. But is it really that good?

Alright fine, i'm going with the kraken pro. It'll do what I need it to and kill two birds with one stone.

I really cant get over your profile picture... It's awesome. Anyway yea its a great headset and the audio on it is really good.

I really cant get over your profile picture... It's awesome. Anyway yea its a great headset and the audio on it is really good.

I still cant wrap my head around why your getting a razer headset

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

wait what? everyone says snowball and you go for the kraken....ok. But for that amount of money I would just get a better headphones and a cheap clip on mic, the mic quality on the Kraken is not that great.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

the audio on it is really good.

Ok, fine I'll go with the snowball.... gosh. it just looks so good. and it's available where I am for only $60 (kraken). meanwhile the snowball I know it going to cost me around the same price.

You guys are @$$holes... :D. NohbdyKnows and everyone else will you please check out my gaming channel it'll be relauching this upcoming week:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf-nzJi3LydAexHN9Kns7zA

Thanks for the advice and the hopeful subscriptions! Tell your wife, tell your kids, tell your whole family!

You guys are @$$holes... :D. NohbdyKnows and everyone else will you please check out my gaming channel it'll be relauching this upcoming week:

Thanks for the advice and the hopeful subscriptions! Tell your wife, tell your kids, tell your whole family!

Self advertisement is against the CoC

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Didnt know that. Sorry.... 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf-nzJi3LydAexHN9Kns7zA

I probably wouldn't advertise that... What with one of your video's ("How to Get Into PC Gaming") production errors such as typos and distorted microphone quality.

Also, never before have I seen an advertisement that also calls potential viewers "assholes."

I don't see why everyone is so butthurt about his choice of picking a headset over just a microphone. Ever consider the fact he could be using a $5 headset? If his microphone quality is actually what it seems like a Razer Kraken Pro should do better for him assuming he has poor headphones. I don't see why off-topic immaturity is part of this thread either.

I'm more interested as to why when someone breaks a forum rule all of a sudden it has to be chastised. It's the freaking Internet, I know on the TekSyndicate forums things are nearly as tight there. 

I'm more interested as to why when someone breaks a forum rule all of a sudden it has to be chastised. It's the freaking Internet, I know on the TekSyndicate forums things are nearly as tight there. 

People were simply pointing out your error to prevent it from happening again - it's not like you got banned.  :rolleyes:

People were simply pointing out your error to prevent it from happening again - it's not like you got banned.  :rolleyes:

1ACX06-The-Son-Also-Draws.avi_001270812.