AMD announces new Never Settle Forever Bundle for Radeon R9/R7 200 series

Youbetternot

Here's what you get for the never settle bundle for bothe the R9/R7 200 series. From R9 270 to R9 290x will have BF4 (for free) and R7 260x will get readon silver reward. You only get the BF4 for the R9 200 series no bundle

I know there is another topic about this but without the rewards, so feel free to combind it with the other topic or just leave it here separate. I think it is this one http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/75679-amd-will-bundle-bf4-with-all-r9-cards/

post-32324-0-60164900-1384395503.jpg

pl0pw.jpg

Today AMD also announces a new game bundle for Radeon R9 and R7 series.

Whether you like it or not, you will only get one game while purchasing Radeon R9 card. So to make is short, if you purchase Radeon R9 290X, R9 290, R9 280X, R9 270X or R9 270 you will get Battlefield 4 for free (I’m already feeling bad for early adopters). Additionally Radeon R7 260X has been added to the Silver Reward promotion (you can choose two games).

source: http://videocardz.com/47922/amd-announces-new-never-settle-forever-bundle-radeon-r9r7-200-series

AMD-Never-Settle-BF4-2-850x476.png

AMD-Never-Settle-BF4-31-850x475.png

AMD-Thief.png

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

i knew i heard bf4 sounds when they said they were updating never settle! :P

I already have BF4. 

Oh well, I guess I can sell BF4 to them and a 290 with a $30 discount.

this is the lamest never settle ever

I know right I want more then just ONE GAME MOAR! Thief looks fun

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I know right I want more then just ONE GAME MOAR! Thief looks fun

theif looks like dishonored LOL.

anyways, I think AMD pretty much shot themselves in the foot with this one, only offering one game for their flag ship cards, makes Nvidia much more appealing especially with that price drop

Wow.....that was pretty anti-climatic....

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

To be honest, I would much rather take SR4 + FC3 than one single game that I'm probably not going to play much. Oh well.

Spoiler

only one game? thats kinda lame for never settle. its BF4 but still... they could've bundled farcry 3 as well or something. Oh well it was probably some agreement between AMD and dice that BF4 would be the only game. Good on them though for getting a AAA title like BF to never settle.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

V_V I'm planning on getting an R9 290x.... Damn....

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Not one thing I want. Especially not sell-out newfangled Thief 2013.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Hopefully this works for all R9 owners, my friend recently purchased an R9 280X

about a week or 2 ago and has yet to buy battlefield. This would be awesome, although

I have my doubts on if they will support anyone before November 13th.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q

Hey guys, how exactly does this work? Do they include some coupons in the box? Or ? I'm pretty new to this.

Edit: So early adopters don't get anything?

Hey guys, how exactly does this work? Do they include some coupons in the box? Or ? I'm pretty new to this.

Edit: So early adopters don't get anything?

The store sends you a code that you have to use to redeem your game codes

Well... that sucks. I used mine like... last week for Sleeping Dogs. I should have saved it D:

Bronze here btw.

Pomf =3

This makes no sense what so ever, if its true its mad. Never settle is one of their main selling points.... Colour me confused

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

ONLY BF4?!?! Not even TWO other games? AMD get your head out of your ass...

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

So, for example, I buy this: http://gear-up.me/sapphire-amd-280x-r9-v-3-gb-384-of-active-2xd-h-dp-d5.html (Sapphire R9 280x) would I still be getting the code? I'm only asking cos the box doesn't seem to have any advertisement relating to the bundle.

If it's not advertised anywhere, then chances are you're not gonna get the code. I highly recommend you to wait for them to say BF4 included or something like that.

If it's not advertised anywhere, then chances are you're not gonna get the code. I highly recommend you to wait for them to say BF4 included or something like that.

Oh alright, thanks, good to know! :)