Nanoxia releases the deep silence 4. Improving the fractal define mini

Emperor_Piehead

Nanoxia a german company that has not made much of an impact on the north american market is releasing a new micro-atx case. 

specs

•  380 (H) x 200 (W) x 480 (D) mm
  •  weighs about 7.8 kg (about 17.2lbs)
  •  supports micro ATX/ mini ITX motherboards, and graphics cards up to 395 mm long
  •  soundproofed
  •  a top-placed I/O panel (with two USB 3.0 ports, one USB 2.0 plug, plus audio and mic connectors)
  •  two 5.25-inch drive bays, dual modular HDD/SSD cages that can hold both 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch drives, one fixed cage for a 2.5-inch unit
  •  built-in 2-channel fan controller that is hooked up to the two pre-installed 120 mm Deep Silence Series fans (one found in the front and one at the rear)
  •  available in three color versions - black (€72.99), white (€74.99) and anthracite (€72.99)

Overall it seems like a very feature rich case. The fans that nanoxia include are also very silent and compete with fractal and noctua silence wise.

Nanoxia_Deep_Silence_4_01.jpg

Nanoxia_Deep_Silence_4_02.jpg

Source- http://www.techpowerup.com/194250/nanoxia-releases-the-deep-silence-4-micro-atx-pc-case.html

That brush aluminum front plate looks pretty nice. Looks better than the Obsidian line IMO.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

DAT front panel, god it looks good, too bad it's only M-ATX.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

That brush aluminum front plate looks pretty nice. Looks better than the Obsidian line IMO.

oh goodie so I wasn't to only one who thought the obsidian line front panel was flimsy.

wait so its a fractal design mini? or am i missing something?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Looks nice.

Will be my go to case most likely If I go down to M-ATX.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Any windowed version? Give me a decently sized one like the 350D and i'm sold.

too bad it's $100 for about half the case that the 750D, which is $160, is and the shipping to U.S. would be outrages...  At that price, this case is going to be high quality and beautiful.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Any windowed version? Give me a decently sized one like the 350D and i'm sold.

Windows increase noise.

too bad it's $100 for about half the case that the 750D, which is $160, is and the shipping to U.S. would be outrages...  At that price, this case is going to be high quality and beautiful.

Not everything is made for the American market. And anyways, $100 for a good matx case is average.  350D? 

You don't pay for a case based off materials used but features provided. Bigger size doesn't mean bigger price tag

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Windows increase noise.

Not everything is made for the American market. And anyways, $100 for a good matx case is average.  350D? 

You don't pay for a case based off materials used but features provided. Bigger size doesn't mean bigger price tag

Bigger price means higher quality which means better.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Bigger price means higher quality which means better.

Uh not necessarily? There's plenty of products (cases included) where price and quality do not always go hand in hand. Most of the time you pay more for a name. ....apple.....

But cases wise, corsair has plenty and even though their nice, sometimes for their lower end you pay for a name. The 300R is not a $80-$90 case but it's priced that way for the Corsair name

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

So how many fans can this thing use and what sizes?

120mm top, 120mm rear, and 120mm front?

What about the bottom?

wait so its a fractal design mini? or am i missing something?

No it's made by nanoxia. Fractal and nanoxia are both made in the same factory though.

So how many fans can this thing use and what sizes?

120mm top, 120mm rear, and 120mm front?

What about the bottom?

wasn't specified, but that would be my guess and maybe a bottom 120mm.

DAT front panel, god it looks good, too bad it's only M-ATX.

NX-DSSIX-ANT-large.jpg

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I hope Nonaxia are doing well, these cases are great. 

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I hope Nonaxia are doing well, these cases are great. 

agree, they are more appealing to me than fractal cases

I really don't understand how people on the forum like this it's almost identical to fractal cases how arnt they sued? I saw there cases like 6 months ago or more and was outraged how this was allowed!

I really don't understand how people on the forum like this it's almost identical to fractal cases how arnt they sued? I saw there cases like 6 months ago or more and was outraged how this was allowed!

Nanoxia is a smaller company and it's similar, but not the exact same thing. On this case it's smaller than usual, but if you take a look at the nanoxia DS1 it is the best silent case until the DS6 comes out.

I like that case manufacturers add the option for water cooling to their m-ATX cases, but it also makes the case as long as a mid-tower case, making the "mini" aspect not quite so mini. I'd like a define R4 that's silent, truly mini, and m-ATX.

Praise Duarte!

NX-DSSIX-ANT-large.jpg

DAYUUUUUUUMMMMM! Thanks for the heads up man! Price ?

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Nanoxia is a smaller company and it's similar, but not the exact same thing. On this case it's smaller than usual, but if you take a look at the nanoxia DS1 it is the best silent case until the DS6 comes out.

what are u talking about on the ds1,2,3,4,5,6 they all copy fractal and i can get the ds6 now have been able to for awhile.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1480&products_id=25585

not sure on that case, but here is the site http://www.nanoxia-world.com/product/1/55/Deep+Silence+6+

what are u talking about on the ds1,2,3,4,5,6 they all copy fractal and i can get the ds6 now have been able to for awhile.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1480&products_id=25585

didn't know it was out. Fractal seems okay with it. They are even produced in the same factory.

I like that case manufacturers add the option for water cooling to their m-ATX cases, but it also makes the case as long as a mid-tower case, making the "mini" aspect not quite so mini. I'd like something like the define R4 (silent, truly mini, and m-ATX).

fractal define mini?

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1055&products_id=17054

looks the exact same as this bs -_-

Its $250 in Australia why not just get the fractal define XL R2 its cheaper and there basically the same case.