Nanoxia releases the deep silence 4. Improving the fractal define mini

Emperor_Piehead

didn't know it was out. Fractal seems okay with it. They are even produced in the same factory.

well clearly nanoxia hasnt hit the US and Canadian market yet and from your guys reaction to basically the same case i think there going to have an issue.

fractal define mini?

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1055&products_id=17054

looks the exact same as this bs -_-

Yes, that's what i meant. It's a good case and it's what i want, but it's not very "mini". Check out the length of the case.

Praise Duarte!

fractal define mini?

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1055&products_id=17054

looks the exact same as this bs -_-

the DS4 is smaller, has better cable management and a better hard drive system, but at the cost of some cooling.

Its $250 in Australia why not just get the fractal define XL R2 its cheaper and there basically the same case.

That seems kind of odd pricing. The DS1 was around $10 more than the define R4 for the week it was in the US and was superior in cooling and acoustics. The DS6 is to be like the replacement to the DS1.

Looks cheap, cheaply made that is.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png

just curious on why you think that. It's made out of steel, has a plastic door with an aluminum front

just curious on why you think that. It's made out of steel, has a plastic door with an aluminum front

I don't like the look of it. 

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png

Uh not necessarily? There's plenty of products (cases included) where price and quality do not always go hand in hand. Most of the time you pay more for a name. ....apple.....

But cases wise, corsair has plenty and even though their nice, sometimes for their lower end you pay for a name. The 300R is not a $80-$90 case but it's priced that way for the Corsair name

Don't even dare to make fun of apple's build quality. They might not be my favorite company but their design is one of the best out there

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Don't even dare to make fun of apple's build quality. They might not be my favorite company but their design is one of the best out there

That ironic part is I typed that out in my Mac book Pro... lulz

Even though apple has some awesome looking and pretty well built devices, they are not worth the price. (On the desktop front) 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP