Firefox 25 vs Chrome 30.0.1599.114

Steganography

Using FF since the beginning, I'm a tab person meaning I start my browser with at least 12 tabs (that are pinned) and firefox really handles a lot of tabs really well...

Also like the Firefox layout more then Chrome's + better addon's imo...

I also have Chrome installed for using with Chromecast...

Only thing I dislike is the firefox sync... I still using it on my devices (Android, Work PC, Laptop) but its a pain in the ass...

My chrome and firefox doesn't even sync at all after sign in. Full of wins.

Firefox, mostly it's a psychological thing for me not technical as they both work well.

Firefox just feels better for me.

chrome and opera because both are fast and easy. naturally with WOT and adblock. and youtube center.

2600k, HD6870, 16GB

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using Firefox and have been for about a year now. I only tried it because Chrome was eating all my ram and being super slow on my low spec, 5 year old laptop. I just carry on using Firefox even with my nice desktop PC.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

Let's be honest: any perceived performance differences between these two browsers is purely psychological. So pick the one you like and go to town.

But Firefox is best.

What does the fox say? HHDLAJHLJHLJH HFHALHFA FLEEPADEEDOO

God, I hate that song and yet it's catchy...

I use Firefox because better adblock, more plugins and my task manager isn't spammed when I have many tabs open.

Firefox, switched from Chrome this week and Firefox without smooth scrolling is honestly superior.

Why 'without smooth scrolling', you might ask? Because it's terrible, and should never have been added to Firefox. Scrolling should be based on the scrolling wheel.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png

Firefox, switched from Chrome this week and Firefox without smooth scrolling is honestly superior.

Why 'without smooth scrolling', you might ask? Because it's terrible, and should never have been added to Firefox. Scrolling should be based on the scrolling wheel.

Firefox "smooth scrolling" is actually superior to Chrome on my system, i can't even imagine useing FF without it. It is usefull i can read text while scrolling clear as day, without i can't.

On topic, i use both now, and thinking about comming back to FF (switched to Chrome half year ago).

Firefox, for all the Add-Ons. And the spirit :)

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Firefox "smooth scrolling" is actually superior to Chrome on my system, i can't even imagine useing FF without it. It is usefull i can read text while scrolling clear as day, without i can't.

On topic, i use both now, and thinking about comming back to FF (switched to Chrome half year ago).

I don't think it's about the system, mine isn't sub par to yours. I can't stand smooth scrolling effect/acceleration. It's better hwn its up to the mouse wheel and responsive IMO.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png

FF is king especially once you get all the extensions you like. They did bobble for a while which is why I used chrome for nearly a year. When I went back to Firefox it was like a breath of fresh air.

I use to use opera but kept finding faults with verified with visa so now I use chrome.

The faster the computer the closer the performance difference of firefox will be to Chrome.

The slower the computer the bigger the performance difference of firefox will be to chrome(chrome will be faster)

Slow computer: Get chrome

Fast computer: Personal preference, I use firefox because I prefer it's layout.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Firefox, because I dislike a lot of aspects of Chrome.. (To lazy to type them all out, so don't whine about me not doing so..)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Firefox and IE as a backup. I've tried using chrome but it was not for me, I had to change back to FF in less than an hour.

GOD..... IT CANT BE!

I disable IE as one of the first things I do on an OS install

I do that also.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

I do that also.

just a heads up you cant ever disable IE really. The only thing you can do is make something else the default browser.

just a heads up you cant ever disable IE really. The only thing you can do is make something else the default browser.

Actually you can, but it's not a good idea and can break other programs that use the IE frame to display content.

On Win7, open "Turn windows features on or off" and you can uninstall IE. :D

HTTP/2 203

Actually you can, but it's not a good idea and can break other programs that use the IE frame to display content.

On Win7, open "Turn windows features on or off" and you can uninstall IE. :D

I should have added if you want many programs to work properly especially windows exclusive ones.

You can turn it off in the control panel.  That way it doesn't show up in All Programs.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

Chrome, but I try out firefox once in a while but it just seems more sluggish and slow

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!