what's the best black and blue or black and red mobo and ram more c

peter325

I'm doing a red,black and blue theme so I need to know whats the best black and blue or black and red motherboard.So whatever mobo color im getting im doing the other color ram so if i was doing a black and blue mobo i would do black and red ram if you get it.  So I dont need to post another thread if you choose and black and red mobo then say the best black and blue ram please thanks.

CPU:AMD FX-8320,CPU COOLER:Deepcool 400,MOBO:MSI 970A G-43,RAM:Corsair Vengance 8gb,Storage;Hitachi Deskstar 2TB,GPU:Nvidia Titan X,Case;Corsair 760t white,Power Supply;Corsair 750M,Optical drive:LG WH14NS40,Operating System:Microsoft Windows 10 Home,Fans:6 x Cooler Master R4-L4S-10AB Clear Fans -http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DW3vJx

MSI Gaming M series board

Corsair Vengeance LPX Red RAM

MSI GTX9xx Gaming Series GPU

Sandisk Ultra Plus SSDs

NZXT H440 (Black/Red) Case

Everything is Black & Red. Honestly do not bother adding blue to the mix, you'll end up with a multi coloured swap shop build.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

for ram maby go with some colorful hyperX stuff like i have? its compleatly red with white text that you cant see, also comes in black, white and blue

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016