White keyboard

JoshPC

Does anyone have an online store which they have found that sells white keyboards with RGB lighting for a low cost and that can ship to Australia?

You could always buy something like a k70 RGB and then get white keycaps for it, but that might be a little pricey

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Does anyone have an online store which they have found that sells white keyboards with RGB lighting for a low cost and that can ship to Australia?

Low price and RGB does not belong in the same sentence in this point in time. One of the few motherboards that I can think of is the Ducky's Year of the Goat. Which is far from cheap, since it's a special edition keyboard.

https://www.mechanicalkeyboards.co.id/product/detail/ducky-dksh1408sd-shine-4-white-edition-cherry-mx-blue <there, it's not cheap, it's not located on where you live (Indonesia, and you sir, live in Australia. But I think they do ship overseas though), and it's only Red~Blue (yes, you can create purple with these 2).

And I suppose Amazon have more offer, so why don't you check it out there and ask here whether the thing that you want to get is worth it or not, or just buy right away.

You could always buy something like a k70 RGB and then get white keycaps for it, but that might be a little pricey

No, you can't. The Corsair boards all use non-standard bottom row spacing, so you'll be stuck with those gross UV coated ABS caps on the bottom row.

Low price and RGB does not belong in the same sentence in this point in time. One of the few motherboards that I can think of is the Ducky's Year of the Goat. Which is far from cheap, since it's a special edition keyboard.

To elaborate on this, the Year of the goat board is the ONLY white on white, RGB keyboard that I have EVER heard of, at least, for something that comes from the factory. 

You *could* have a board built, OR you could just get a pok3r in white, and install the color of LED that you want on each switch, since the new firmware supports LEDs, even if you don't get the LED version from the factory.

/edit: Also, if you are worried about wanting to switch out LEDs, you could put SIP sockets in the switches, and that would allow you hot swap LEDs...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)